IGNORED

green roof mansion

kitty-girl

Back in the early days it has been a bit of a problem Palace, but thanks to me, moving out and back in, i had most of the trouble cleared up- namely a group of card playing/drug addicted/antagonistic kathoeys, who have since then moved on to nongpalai Palace or some place similar.

prices are around 5000baht with air and fridge, or 3-4000baht with fan and no fridge

the rooms arent amazing but the location is kinda handy, not too close to Walking Street but not too far.

located on leafy soi kopai your always guaranteed to run into some nice young ladies.

good luck green roof mansion!!

• 10 months later...

Back in the early days it has been a bit of a problem palace, but thanks to me, moving out and back in, i had most of the trouble cleared up- namely a group of card playing/drug addicted/antagonistic kathoeys, who have since then moved on to nongpalai palace or some place similar.

prices are around 5000baht with air and fridge, or 3-4000baht with fan and no fridge

the rooms arent amazing but the location is kinda handy, not too close to walking street but not too far.

located on leafy soi kopai your always guaranteed to run into some nice young ladies.

good luck green roof mansion!!

Hi Kitty-girl, when you say the rooms are not that amazing what do you mean. Could you compare them to say a LK area guest house. I stayed in the soi khopai that area last year and drove past it many times. Always wondered what it was like but I never stopped. I was always on the way to some place more exciting then the green roof mansion. My avatar was taken by the 7-11 across from that hotel. I'm thinking about staying in that hotel this trip as I like the area. Thanks, Jon.

• 3 months later...

ahhhh went past the old love nest.. it has been demolished... break my fuckin heart...

Hi Kitty-girl, when you say the rooms are not that amazing what do you mean. Could you compare them to say a LK area guest house. I stayed in the soi khopai that area last year and drove past it many times. Always wondered what it was like but I never stopped. I was always on the way to some place more exciting then the green roof mansion. My avatar was taken by the 7-11 across from that hotel. I'm thinking about staying in that hotel this trip as I like the area. Thanks, Jon.

the green roof mansion was a nice spot, there was alwyas something happening around there...

Archived