IGNORED

Pattaya addicts wristbands for sale

LaaMok

The black Pattaya addicts wristbands are for sale at 60 baht.

They are currently at

Sapphire Soi 15

Babydolls Soi 15

Quicky Bar Soi 6

Corner Bar Soi 6

Sapphire Lodge - Pratumnak Hill Soi 4

Canterbury Tales - Soi Chaiyapoon

Irish Rovers - LK Metro

We will be stocking them in the UK soon and USA next.

They are a big hit, lots of people are wearing them.

Please read about them here

If any other owners want to stock them, please let me know. We are doing a 100 minimum order paid upfront, to recover money back.

Some guys have asked why my phone number is on the inside of the wristband.... well 5 years ago, I ended up in hospital with no one to call... if I had a wristband on with a number, I would have called it. If you end up in trouble, locked up, in hospital or telephone taken off you, at least you have a number to call.

• 2 weeks later...

They are now stocked at corner bar, irish rovers and canterbury tales.

The black Pattaya addicts wristbands are for sale at 60 baht.

They are currently at

Sapphire Soi 15,

Quicky Bar Soi 6

Corner Bar Soi 6

Sapphire Lodge - Pratumnak Hill Soi 4

Canterbury Tales - Soi Chaiyapoon

Irish Rovers - LK Metro

We will be stocking them in the UK soon and USA next.

They are a big hit, lots of people are wearing them.

Please read about them here

If any other owners want to stock them, please let me know. We are doing a 100 minimum order paid upfront, to recover money back.

Some guys have asked why my phone number is on the inside of the wristband.... well 5 years ago, I ended up in hospital with no one to call... if I had a wristband on with a number, I would have called it. If you end up in trouble, locked up, in hospital or telephone taken off you, at least you have a number to call.

Does that mean you will stand us Bail if we need it then ? 555555

Does that mean you will stand us Bail if we need it then ? 555555

Depends on who it is and what they done lol But I dont have that sort of money knocking around to gamble.

Depends on who it is and what they done lol But I dont have that sort of money knocking around to gamble.

I will endeavour then to stay out of trouble. 555

Do you think that would act as an IOU for a ST or LT if I run low on Cash, and they are given to the Girls with instructions to Phone for Payment ? Now there's an idea :GoldenSmile1:

I will endeavour then to stay out of trouble. 555

Do you think that would act as an IOU for a ST or LT if I run low on Cash, and they are given to the Girls with instructions to Phone for Payment ? Now there's an idea :GoldenSmile1:

The funny thing is that girls are buying them and wearing them, they have little idea what they are about, but I guess they see some guys wearing them and think they are part of some secret gang or maybe they get approached more lol.

The funny thing is that girls are buying them and wearing them, they have little idea what they are about, but I guess they see some guys wearing them and think they are part of some secret gang or maybe they get approached more lol.

That thought crossed my mind a couple of months ago,keep them guessing!!!!

Thats the real reason you put your number one there, so the girls will ring you :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

Thats the real reason you put your number one there, so the girls will ring you :GoldenSmile1:

No phone calls and offers of free sex yet!

Well I'm sure some board members swing both ways so it may just be a matter of time :)

Not even from Shuggy? I am surprised!

got one last week at corner bar all the girls are asking what are they for just said its because we love pattaya

MIKE

will be there in 10 days . are they still available in the above mentioned places . wud love to have 1

got one last week at corner bar all the girls are asking what are they for just said its because we love pattaya

smooth :GoldenSmile1:

My girl always wants to wear mine. Think she's seen them around. Told her she is allowed to wear my spare one only when I'm with her not allowed to keep it. Lol

• 3 weeks later...

anyone got a photo of what they look like??

I will try to find one of these. I'm down to support. Any pics of the wristbands

got 1 from canterburytales cafe when i was there 2 weeks ago, it lasted all of about 8 hours before it broke. They were all a bit on the small side, i picked the larges 1 that they had there but it was still tight on my wrist. Never mind may try to get another 1 when im back in september

got 1 from canterburytales cafe when i was there 2 weeks ago, it lasted all of about 8 hours before it broke. They were all a bit on the small side, i picked the larges 1 that they had there but it was still tight on my wrist. Never mind may try to get another 1 when im back in september

Occasionally the odd one just breaks, not sure why, but if you come to sapphire lodge, I will replace it. That is the largest size that they have, maybe I need to start looking elsewhere.

Rubber and pussy juice don't go well together.

Archived