IGNORED

2012 LATEST RESTAURANT GUIDE MAP

cartoonman

Here is the 2012 Latest Restaurant Guide Map - it`s meant for Newcomers to town who have know idea where to go.

I've added about 10 new places to replace some that have closed.

Most of the Main ones have been around for years which is a good sign.

I can't get every Restaurant onto this little map but I hope these 100 restaurants are a good start to finding your way around.

Enjoy yourselves in out Town.

Please download this map free of charge and take it with you.

Also Check out www.pattayabarguide.com and you will see 100 Bars - 100 Restaurant - 100 hotels

Cheers.

Mikes 2012 RESTAURANT GUIDEMAP Jan 2011.JPG

• 1 month later...

Thanks cartoonman

If i want to go eat somewhere pecific i will no now great help :Good_One:

softlad

Thanks cartoonman

If i want to go eat somewhere pecific i will no now great help :Good_One:

:Offtopic2: Softlad its a cracking place just up from our hotel its not on the map

one of the best breakfast and Sunday roast in pattaya.... :Offtopic2:

Dayo...

:Offtopic2: Softlad its a cracking place just up from our hotel its not on the map

you no your stuff mate :08:

softlad

• 1 month later...

55 and 67 is one of my favourite...

• 3 weeks later...

Wow .a big help

Thanks a so much . this will for sure be helpful.

Warm regards from the Cappy

Where is it ? I love trying new places out ......

dont know where else too look up so i thought id give it a go but does anyone know if anny restaurants sell yabies?

man i havnt had those things since i visited ukraine back in 2000 faaaark 12 years

any info will help

Cheers!

• 2 months later...

Great help, is there a printable version so I can take it with me?

Yes, go to www.pattayabarguide.com and you will see all the maps.

right click on any map and you can print it or copy it to your computer.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

55 and 67 is one of my favourite...

thanks for the map it's great help!

someone else post their fav restaurant number? I like to try new places! and with the map it's so much easier

• 4 months later...

2013, I ate Pho at a small restaurant (don't know the name, it's in Thai) in Pattaya but can't remember where it is now. It's very good. Boss lady is Mai.

• 4 months later...

Hi there my friend can you tell me why you only have a map of the center of Pattaya City & not one of the darkside I have a restaurant here and would love to be on your new map if you make one there are also quite a few others here that I think would be interested too to be put up as well ! not to mention beer hotspots & fun bars especially Kao noi ! we are situated in Siam country club Road we are called Bunny,s Restaurant in SP 11 village there is a row of shop houses there we are the third one along we are a European & Thai food restaurant we do an excellent English breakfast we open at 9am until 3pm then open at 6pm until late and we are closed on Monday but the rest of the week we are open we have spanish specialities & specials during the week which change regularly we also do traditional fish & chips with home made beer batter cod halibut rock salmon etc home made chips with all the sauces for a very reasonable price very tasty come & try us & you will see for yourself we offer a take away service as well all thai food as my partner is a qualified Thai chef Im sure we can satisfy your taste we look forward to seeing you soon best regards Ian & Nun.

• 1 month later...

Great map. Will come in very handy. Thanks

2013, I ate Pho at a small restaurant (don't know the name, it's in Thai) in Pattaya but can't remember where it is now. It's very good. Boss lady is Mai.

Brilliant Mate - That makes it easy for everybody.

Hi there my friend can you tell me why you only have a map of the center of Pattaya City & not one of the darkside I have a restaurant here and would love to be on your new map if you make one there are also quite a few others here that I think would be interested too to be put up as well ! not to mention beer hotspots & fun bars especially Kao noi ! we are situated in Siam country club Road we are called Bunny,s Restaurant in SP 11 village there is a row of shop houses there we are the third one along we are a European & Thai food restaurant we do an excellent English breakfast we open at 9am until 3pm then open at 6pm until late and we are closed on Monday but the rest of the week we are open we have spanish specialities & specials during the week which change regularly we also do traditional fish & chips with home made beer batter cod halibut rock salmon etc home made chips with all the sauces for a very reasonable price very tasty come & try us & you will see for yourself we offer a take away service as well all thai food as my partner is a qualified Thai chef Im sure we can satisfy your taste we look forward to seeing you soon best regards Ian & Nun.

Hello Ian,

I did a map years ago of the Darkside and added a few restaurants to it but as I don't live over that side or drive it was hard work.

A friend drove me around last time but it was too fast and we missed a lot and I got the stiffest neck in the World straining from the back seat.

No Fun at all - but we got it done.

I'm not interested in doing any more Maps over the Darkside.

Good Luck with your Restaurent - Sounds really Nice.

• Harry Brown unpinned this topic

Archived