IGNORED

house we just built in Buriram

AlantheBuilder

Nice Alan was very impressed then I read this on you website mate

"

However due to the growth and demand of our company services, we are unable to carry out the smaller house constructions anymore ( Unless they are within the

Surin

/ Isaan Areas of Thailand )"

Do it but do not advertise this shows uncaring attitude...would put me off....just my 2 cents worth

Nice houses...

Nice Alan was very impressed then I read this on you website mate

"

However due to the growth and demand of our company services, we are unable to carry out the smaller house constructions anymore ( Unless they are within the

Surin

/ Isaan Areas of Thailand )"

Do it but do not advertise this shows uncaring attitude...would put me off....just my 2 cents worth

Nice houses...

We are very busy at the moment with local work Surin \Buriram \Kalasin \Prsat \Hua-rat ... We have a cue of houses in line so traveling long distance to build "Small houses" is simply not viable or practical , We like to concentrate on houses in Issan ,hence why this post is in the Issan Forum !

Travel cost a lot,and adds a considerable cost to the sqm-age of a build ,But as it states on web sites if the house is large enough we would consider travel to build if we are not busy !

I am a family man with two boys 7 and 8 years old ,and I have chosen to watch them grow up and geared my advertising around Issan area so I can do this , life's to short to spend at the wheel every day . Just my 2 pennyworth Thanks again guys .... .

Im very sorry we cant build everywhere

Thanks for the reply Alan. Point taken. I hope you continue with your success in the business you have chosen.

Like I said nice houses :GoldenSmile1:

Well said Alan, and I think it is good that you want to keep the importance of watching your boys grow up instead of chasing more money. There are only so many homes you can build, so keep close to home and keep up the good building.

mario299 :GoldenSmile1:

THERE'S NO FREE LUNCH !!

• 2 weeks later...

Well said Alan, and I think it is good that you want to keep the importance of watching your boys grow up instead of chasing more money. There are only so many homes you can build, so keep close to home and keep up the good building.

mario299 :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks pal ...

• 1 month later...