IGNORED

best guest house in pattaya

fan man

I have been to pattaya many times but i have never found the best place for me to stay.

I have a thai wife with me and i like to have a seperate lounge area from the bedroom.

I like to stay for a month or more and i stay at my house in kabinburi for the 2nd month with her family

It is so funny as i spend no money with her family she pays for everthing inculding my drink as she works in the uk.

the down side is i pay for everthing in pattaya as it cost so much more,but only for 2 of use :GoldenSmile1:

We may not be the best but we have rooms with a separate bedroom & lounge are, check out the website.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

the royal beach view is voted first of 120 b+bs by tripadvisor, if that helps.

if google etc cant help,and even your own thai wife cant help.

then g ive us a clue on tiiming budget and area etc for petes sake !

ok it is high season and no more than 800bht a night for a month's stay plus electricity and water on top of that.

Stayed at r-con last 2 times in pattaya for 12000 plus electricity and water for one month.very good but small.

my thai wife can not help ?

She comes from a small town in kabinburie so why would she know where to stay in pattaya.

It is like me saying were to stay in london but i have never stayed there,think before you print.

my thai wife can not help ?

She comes from a small town in kabinburie so why would she know where to stay in pattaya.

It is like me saying were to stay in london but i have never stayed there,think before you print.

Mate, he was only trying to help.

Maybe you should think before you print.

There is no best guesthouse. Most accommodation in Pattaya are very reasonably priced and supply is mostly greater than demand these days. It is just a question of your needs. Ie such as good wifi, a balcony, safe deposit, tv channels, clean sheets and things like that. You normally get what you pay for so a budget of 800 baht per day shld get you a fair room.