IGNORED

blocked iphone 3gs will it work in thailand ?

nunchuck

HI

Recently i lost my iphone 3gs , but lucky enough i had insurance and got a replacement

i had the lost iphone blocked with the IMEI number , but some honest person in work has returned it

but insurance company don`t want it back

so if i send it to wife`s brother ( thai) will it work in thailand

I had the same issue with my iphone, I got it unblocked in Pattaya and works fine here and Cambodia. :GoldenSmile1:

I had the same issue with my iphone, I got it unblocked in Pattaya and works fine here and Cambodia. :GoldenSmile1:

hi thanks for reply ................. was it easy to unblock and how much did it cost?

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

You don't have to unlock it yourself, if you are not comfortable with it. It can be done for little money in Thailand, e. G. Pantip Plaza in Bangkok. Your brother wife's brother will know what to do.

• 5 months later...

This is an old thread I know but for those looking to get an iPhone unlock/unblocked and reset head to Tukcom.

I had one unlocked for a friend it it cost about 300baht from memory.

If you have one in working order lying around it would be great for a travel phone.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

And they work okin thailand even thou they wont work in uk once blocked

Question please if I get my blackberry curve unblocked and take to thailand what 3g network should i go for internet in Pattaya, will it cause problems when i return to uk and replace my 3 network sim.

Suppose many have done it before, ta.