IGNORED

USB 256 GB fake in tuk com-be carefull

exotica69

I bought before Christmas a key usb 256 gb Kingston at tuk.com shop first floor

attention are false ...fake....shit......

key work but only a few megabite.......be carefull if u need one

i saw key from 4-8-16-32-64-128-256 in originally box of Kingstone....red colour box....made in china

if u ceck with a laptop property really u can see the 256 gb inside memory but there are actually no .....i try till 25 mb is possibile past and copy...no more size.....

I paid 1000 baht ...

lose one shot with a lady...... :02:

Edited by exotica69

Word to the wise, when buying electronic stuff in Tuk Com check it out before you buy.

Word to the wise, when buying electronic stuff in Tuk Com check it out before you buy.

Better yet, don't buy any electronic stuff in Tuk Com. I bought an 'original' Acer / Liteon laptop charger there 2 months ago. It ran extremely hot & the wire sleeving started to split as soon as I got it home; gave up the ghost last week!

In fact, I wouldn't buy electronic goods from ANY market stall in Thailand. I once saw some earphones for sale in a Bangkok market. I spent 5 minutes reading the packet, I-Pod compatible, X-Bass etc. When I chose a pair she took them out of the packet & put them in a little bag for me! I'm sure she then put an equally crap pair back in the packet for the next victim.

That said, I bought a nice belt from Tuk Com for 600B but a belt is not a sophisticated electronic gadget, so you can't get diddled so easy; unless you fall for the elephant skin guff.

sgu_banner.gif

Better yet, don't buy any electronic stuff in Tuk Com.

A while back I had an internet cafe with 18 computers/open 24 hours a day. I got all my stuff from Tuk Com, I almost never had a problem with my stuff (cams/keyboards/mouses/monitors/hardwear/etc. but if I did they settled it quick. Buyer beware is all I can say.

a friend bought a Kingston 64 gig flash drive from tukcom 600 baht , looked like the real thing packaging ,everything , said it was a 64 gig in the properties but it was only a 4Gig in a 64 G package with 4gig capacity

I looked it up on the internet and it is very common to fake the packaging with false scamming flash drives , Kingston have tried to stop it with specific packaging and bar codes and signatures , they have caught many on ebay selling them and when you see there packaging compared with the pirated false copies is alot different, so be very careful what you buy and do your home work,

Easy money selling a 4g as a 64g with a copy packet.

I didn't even know they made 256gb. If so you would never get one for anything near 1,000 baht. An obvious scam.

There are lots of fake Kingston USB flash drives on the mobile phone level. If you want to buy a memory stick you should be safe at Hardware House, Banana IT or JIB, a 32GB is around B1,200.

I bought 2 software items today from the software floor.

The first MP3 music files of a load of albums which works fine. 100 baht.

The second a dvd (300 baht) with a selection of games on it, most of which fail to load and just boot me out.

I will be going back on Monday and let you know how it goes.

PS - Both are available for much much cheaper in Vietnam, but for convenience sake....

i saw key from 4-8-16-32-64-128-256 in originally box of Kingstone....red colour box....made in china

if u ceck with a laptop property really u can see the 256 gb inside memory but there are actually no .....i try till 25 mb is possibile past and copy...no more size.....

I paid 1000 baht ...

be careful is right !!! buy only from the major chain electronics stores ? tukcom is a fraud/copied goods distributor. counterfeits of major brands. smuggled in from cambodia and probably made some where in china ... counterfeit capitol of the world. major chain stores would be a safer bet ??? i think ??? but not sure. Edited by A1 MAX OUT UBER FANTASTISH

I said I would report back on what happened on the 4th floor of Tukcom today.

Well, to be honest I expected a mammoth argument leaving me bitter and disapppointed, like the vast majority of my girl encounters (that last bit's a joke) :)

What I did get was 3 hours where we tried to load 2 games and then finally got a third to work. The staff were polite and accommodating, helping me to try different software and eventually nursing me through it all. The three hours was down to the slow loading time of my computer.

So a bit of a ball-ache, one dvd was basically a load of crap, the other experienced some kind of missing data error (cause unknown) but the last one worked OK and is worth the money.

I recommend trying it out in store and having them load it. But the people were pretty good.

just remember electronics are roughly the same price in LOS as anywhere

i always use hardware house or JIB never any problem with either in fact my mate had a external harddrive that failed and hardware house changed it immediately

any holes a goal

Bought a full PC, monitor and printer set from a real shop in Tukcom a few years ago and got the real McKoy, HP.

I'd be wary of any bargain which is better than it can possibly be.

Just ask if it is original or copy. The shops have always told me. I have never had a shop there not stand behind my purchase. Maybe i am just lucky. Of course if i was paying 30dollars for something that sells for 200plus i would ask questions.

There are fake 256 and 512 gb kingston usb sticks fore sale in Thailand.

Bought one in Phuket.to store a backup copy ofmy pictures. Says 256 gb when inserted in the laptop , can effectively hold 256 gb of data. But when copieing the pictures back to the laptop I get the 256 gb of pictures back, but half of them is corrupted beyond repair. but they effectively take up the original size on the laptop harddrive.

Thank god I always make 3 copies of my holliday pictures.

I paid 1000 baht ...

There is a code etched into the metal on REAL Kingston USB sticks. These are the fakes, and where to look for the authentic code:

P1050751.jpg

kingston.gif

• 2 months later...

I bought 2 software items today from the software floor.

The first MP3 music files of a load of albums which works fine. 100 baht.

The second a dvd (300 baht) with a selection of games on it, most of which fail to load and just boot me out.

I will be going back on Monday and let you know how it goes.

PS - Both are available for much much cheaper in Vietnam, but for convenience sake....

keep it simple and you can't go wrong. If it is too good to be true then it probably is.

Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. - Meet Joe Black

Until Then......

www.dancewatchers.com

http://www.devilsdenthailand.com

http://www.lolitapattaya.com/