Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai to English translation help

FreddyG

Can someone please translate this for me please, a friend received it from a thai girl

who speaks little english and he would like to know what it means,he tried asking her

over skype but it being a bit of a go go

Cheers

คำว่ารักใครๆๆ ก็พูดได้ทั้งนั้น นอกเสียจารการกระทำของคนๆนั้น ว่าเขาแคร์เรามากแค่ไหน ความรักมันไม่ใช่ทีใครจะรักกันง่ายๆ แต่ต้องดูการกระทำของเขาด้วย ว่ารักเราแคร์เราดูแล่เรา ขนาดไหน ... บ่างคนรักเขาจนหมดใจ แต่คนทีเรากลับมองไม่เห็นคุณค่าของคำว่ารักของเรา .. แต่กลับคนทีเราไม่ได้สนใจและไม่ได้รัก แต่เขากลับแคร์เรามากกว่าคนทีเรารักเสียอีก ลองมองกลับไปดูอีกแง่หนึ่ง ของเขาดูสิว่า มันเหมื่อนกันหรือเป่...ลา .... แต่ก็อีกและใจคนเรามันบังคับกันไม่ได้ ว่าหัวใจเราเลื่อกทีจะรักใคร ..แต่ก็ต้อง เก็บใจไว้เพื่อ รักตัวเราเองมั้ง คำว่าเจ็บมัทรมาน ,,, คนทุกมีรักแต่บ่างคนก็ต้องผิดหวัง และต้องเสียนำ้ตา เพราะผู้ชาย ทีเขาไม่เคยทีเห็น คุณค่าของคำว่า .... รัก แล้วเราจะไปสนใจมันทำไม่ลองมอง ดูลอบตัวเรา มีอีกหลายอย่างทีเรา ต้องเจอ หรือ มีผู้ชายทีอาจจะดีกว่า อยู่ก็ได้ ,,,, ลองเปิดใจ ดูสิ แล้วเราอาจจะเจอก็ได้ ...

Can someone please translate this for me please, a friend received it from a thai girl

who speaks little english and he would like to know what it means,he tried asking her

over skype but it being a bit of a go go

คำว่ารักใครๆๆก็พูดได้ทั้งนั้นนอกเสียจารการกระทำของคนๆนั้นว่าเขาแคร์เรามากแค่ไหนความรักมันไม่ใช่ทีใครจะรักกันง่ายๆแต่ต้องดูการกระทำของเขาด้วยว่ารักเราแคร์เราดูแล่เราขนาดไหน ... บ่างคนรักเขาจนหมดใจแต่คนทีเรากลับมองไม่เห็นคุณค่าของคำว่ารักของเรา .. แต่กลับคนทีเราไม่ได้สนใจและไม่ได้รักแต่เขากลับแคร์เรามากกว่าคนทีเรารักเสียอีกลองมองกลับไปดูอีกแง่หนึ่งของเขาดูสิว่ามันเหมื่อนกันหรือเป่...ลา .... แต่ก็อีกและใจคนเรามันบังคับกันไม่ได้ว่าหัวใจเราเลื่อกทีจะรักใคร ..แต่ก็ต้องเก็บใจไว้เพื่อรักตัวเราเองมั้งคำว่าเจ็บมัทรมาน ,,, คนทุกมีรักแต่บ่างคนก็ต้องผิดหวังและต้องเสียนำ้ตาเพราะผู้ชายทีเขาไม่เคยทีเห็นคุณค่าของคำว่า .... รักแล้วเราจะไปสนใจมันทำไม่ลองมองดูลอบตัวเรามีอีกหลายอย่างทีเราต้องเจอหรือมีผู้ชายทีอาจจะดีกว่าอยู่ก็ได้ ,,,, ลองเปิดใจดูสิแล้วเราอาจจะเจอก็ได้ ...

I love it, but it was good, unless meeting the actions of the person they care about how much love it that everyone will love it but need to look at his actions that we care, we cut We love him so much ... some people love it, but one that we do not see the value of our loved ones .. but we are not interested and did not love him back, but we care more than that. We again look back to see his hand when I see it ... before it or leave it .... more and more people do not think it forced us to move a step hearts. I love it. .. But I need to love ourselves so that it s torture,,, for all the love, but some of them to be disappointed, and water eyes as the man he had never seen the value of the word. .... then we would love to do it, do not try to sneak a look, we have several more that we need to find a man who may be better at it,,,, I love to see, then we may be. I was ...

Use Google ... Then translate

Edited by jocky king

It's good to see Google translate is still as useless as ever... :D

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

Cheers Jocky King,, it makes no sense to me, I will send to my freind and let him decrypt it

Any advances on Jocky king Slick?

Is it the lyrics of a song? Seems a bit poetic in nature

Chasing girls can be expensive

But it's more expensive if you catch one

I think it's highly unlikely that I'm gonna make advances to anyone on this board, so no worries :D

As for the story, a bit difficult to give an exact translation without context, but here's what I make of it in a nutshell:

She's with a guy she doesn't really love, but she stays with him for now because he's good to her, better than the one she does love. Doesn't mean that she's stopped looking though.

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

I've found it utterly useless 99% of the time I've used it!

I am only a relative beginner at learning Thai, so I may have got some of this wrong.

"Everyone says the word love to get everything (this bit confusing, it seems to say 'outside break prison/spy/traveller') actions of people that say they care for us a lot but not love. It is not that those who love eachother easily, but we must look at how they act together who love. We care, we see but we measure where... Some people who love, they have a poor empty heart but people who we return to see do not see you value of the words love of ours... but return to the person we were not interested in and did not love, but they return our care much more than the person we love broken again try to look at and return, go look again from their point of view, look! Say it's the same or...not... but even more a person's heart it drives us together (I) did not say our broken heart will choose who we will love... but also must save the heart in order to love ourselves perhaps the words pain torment All people have love but some people also must be disappointed and must cry, because men who they dont ever see you value of word...love already, we will (go interested ?) to make not try sneak around to see each other. There are several others that we must (may ) meet or there are probably men who may be better. Try to be openminded and look! We maybe able to meet" In the last sentence she says Then we อาจจะ (=maybe) meet ก็ได้ (this means OK sort of, it is kind of lukewarm).

That makes a (tiny) bit more sense than Google. One or two (or three) places where I may not have got it spot on idiomatically, but I think it is sort of decypherable. Translating from Thai to English is not an exact science and usually you have words and phrases that have a number of alternative meanings, but as he knows the detailed context, he will be able to work out the meaning I think

Slick67 has, I reckon, summarised it better than me

Edited by OleKingCole

But...what do I know?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

- Voltaire

"Is it the lyrics of a song? Seems a bit poetic in nature"

You're not far wrong there Loong. Thai gals do listen way too much to the soppy love lyrics of Thai pop songs, plus the melodramatic soaps on Thai TV and this effects their thoughts, speech and expectations.

Also in general I've noticed Asian languages can often take long meandering flowery paths to arrive at the same conclusion/statement that we can say in 1 short English sentence.

I agree Slick67 has got the gist of it.

"Is it the lyrics of a song? Seems a bit poetic in nature"

You're not far wrong there Loong. Thai gals do listen way too much to the soppy love lyrics of Thai pop songs, plus the melodramatic soaps on Thai TV and this effects their thoughts, speech and expectations.

Also in general I've noticed Asian languages can often take long meandering flowery paths to arrive at the same conclusion/statement that we can say in 1 short English sentence.

I agree Slick67 has got the gist of it.

คำว่ารักใครๆๆก็พูดได้ทั้งนั้น “Love” is just a word anyone cay say,…all without exception,

…but it’s only the persons caring actions that define love, (and so on…)

and I stop here translating -and even reading- this boring text :

I don’t think that these are lyrics from a song, but rather an excerpt from one of those cheap romance books.

It's sad that so many Thai gals use those stupid broken-heart (torraman) love songs and those fucking moronic soap operas as a blueprint for living.

cheers everyone for posting. I will ask my friend to join here and check for himself, maybe he can get some other joy out of PA.

Many thanks

Just copy and paste in e-mail and send it to him.

I have mate and I have asked him to join this forum too

I have mate and I have asked him to join this forum too

Dont let a thai join here !!!!... :What:

Dont let a thai join here !!!!... :What:

If he was thai he could translate it himself :GoldenSmile1:

Please don't let these amateurs loose with Google translate.. Here is a certified translation of your mail.

I love you and I miss you too much. my friend bar say you old man look same same monkey but I know you hansum man I have problem I write you before that buffalo me sick Now it die Fall down and dead in middle rice field. Bad fortune when it fall it fall on papa and break leg he three place Now he not work Brother me make stretcher bamboo he take from roof house Roof come down and rain in house He take papa to hospital motorcycle Have big accident when he come home hit police car Police say brother me blame Police say he pay big money. not worry darling motorcycle OK but Police car bad broken Bad luck make Mama heart problem. Doctor say she must triple by-pass. I no understand but brother say you understand.

You know darling I only work in bar and not go with man I wait for you come back Bangkok but if you no help me I **** many many many many many farang get pay bills money.

Old people my village say you responsible if you send money me before buy medicine sick buffalo then it no die papa no break leg house have roof brother no ride into police car Mama no have heart problem.

Please send me 200,000 baht for my bank. Papa fix 10,000 new roof 30,000, new police car 100,000, mama fix 50,000. I take off 2,000 baht for sell buffalo meat but me have to pay more hospital bill for 24 people have problem eat contaminated meat 12,000 baht. I not know money England but my brother me say me it 71.2424 mid-market rate close of trading yesterday This means you send me 10,000 your pound

I love you darling

Edited by leek_muncher

Please don't let these amateurs loose with Google translate.. Here is a certified translation of your mail.

I love you and I miss you too much. my friend bar say you old man look same same monkey but I know you hansum man I have problem I write you before that buffalo me sick Now it die Fall down and dead in middle rice field. Bad fortune when it fall it fall on papa and break leg he three place Now he not work Brother me make stretcher bamboo he take from roof house Roof come down and rain in house He take papa to hospital motorcycle Have big accident when he come home hit police car Police say brother me blame Police say he pay big money. not worry darling motorcycle OK but Police car bad broken Bad luck make Mama heart problem. Doctor say she must triple by-pass. I no understand but brother say you understand.

You know darling I only work in bar and not go with man I wait for you come back Bangkok but if you no help me I **** many many many many many farang get pay bills money.

Old people my village say you responsible if you send money me before buy medicine sick buffalo then it no die papa no break leg house have roof brother no ride into police car Mama no have heart problem.

Please send me 200,000 baht for my bank. Papa fix 10,000 new roof 30,000, new police car 100,000, mama fix 50,000. I take off 2,000 baht for sell buffalo meat but me have to pay more hospital bill for 24 people have problem eat contaminated meat 12,000 baht. I not know money England but my brother me say me it 71.2424 mid-market rate close of trading yesterday This means you send me 10,000 your pound

I love you darling

Muncher that was the funniest thing i read since joining this forum, well done,, cracked me up.

Yep, that's a good one. A classic. I got caught out years ago when my GF, she was from PhangNga, told me how her family didn't have a proper bathroom/toilet for their house - it was true as I'd been there and they washed from a well and shit in the woods - so a few of her various relatives had agreed to put up a few thousand baht each and that would cover the cost of making a proper bathroom/toilet and connecting to the water mains. So to help her I went along with it. The outcome = I was the only fucker to actually contribute to this scheme, the bathroom/toilet was never made, fuck knows what happened to the dosh I donated, and her family continued to shit in the woods.