Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Addicts Stickers

Daveo

Was in Oasis last night and noticed some Addicts stickers on the bog wall I couldn't help thinking they are a bit bland, I hope I don't get an ear bashing for saying it but they are, not eye catching so I put forward some I made up to use for bookmarks in our bookshop, 50th_07a.jpgnice bum.jpgCute Thai girl aa8679aa copy.jpgCUTE small copy.jpgaddicts.jpg3 copy.jpgCopy of Cute Thai girL.jpgCopy of nice bod.jpgCopy of Mash Nurse.jpgLAUGH .jpgcute bird.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Excellent work Dave, you got way too mutt time on your hands mate 55. I like number 2 and 8 the best just gives me a tingling feeling in my groin.

Yes all good fun and many customers have commented on them in the books so a good addative

lips copy small.jpgthailand copy small.jpg

Good point(s) and some excellent bookmarks there.

I haven't seen any bog wall PA stickers for a while and AFAIK there is no current strategy to distribute them, so maybe it's a very old one in Oasis?

If Admin' do decide to re-issue you certainly have some good free(?) suggestions there.

They might even forget to take Canterbury Tales off them. :GoldenSmile1:

good job Dave, any of yours are better than the best of theirs.

Good point(s) and some excellent bookmarks there.

I haven't seen any bog wall PA stickers for a while and AFAIK there is no current strategy to distribute them, so maybe it's a very old one in Oasis?

If Admin' do decide to re-issue you certainly have some good free(?) suggestions there.

They might even forget to take Canterbury Tales off them. :GoldenSmile1:

No strategy?? Maybe you should ask before you comment.

You will start noticing them if you get around a bit more!

cheers

No strategy?? Maybe you should ask before you comment.

You will start noticing them if you get around a bit more!

cheers

I think I get around quite a lot, but maybe you hang around mens' bogs more than I do?

Why should I ask if there's a strategy before i comment? Is that a new Rule?

I said AFAIK.

If I haven't seen one it isn't happening AFAIK.

Chill and tell us what the strategy is if you have one ...........and show us your current sticker?

I'm asking. :hello09:

I think I get around quite a lot, but maybe you hang around mens' bogs more than I do?

Great Call!

Over New Year I noticed Quicky Bar is also litered with stickers them on the wall outside as well as in the toilet..

So I suspect they are going to spread faster than a Beach Road Freelancer

Great Call!

Over New Year I noticed Quicky Bar is also litered with stickers them on the wall outside as well as in the toilet..

I haven't been in their toilet for quite a while, but the last time I looked it could certainly do with some 'decorations'.

Maybe I'm just not observant enough, but I didn't notice any in Sapphire last night, whereas it felt like I must have read those feckin cartoons a zillion times in the old place.

I'll pay more attention....and maybe do a bit more George Michaeling..............not. :Think1:

I haven't been in their toilet for quite a while, but the last time I looked it could certainly do with some 'decorations'.

Maybe I'm just not observant enough, but I didn't notice any in Sapphire last night, whereas it felt like I must have read those feckin cartoons a zillion times in the old place.

I'll pay more attention....and maybe do a bit more George Michaeling..............not. :Think1:

Everything at Quicky Bar (including the girls) could do with a makeover right about now.

As for George Michaeling in the mens room, you just gotta have Faith!

Not surprisingly perhaps, no stickers in Shark, Misty's, Windmill, or Heaven Above.

Surprisingly(?) no sticker in the most punted GoGo bar on here.

Dave those are excellent. I like the retro poster with No. 4. Hopefully when I'm over in February I might be able to browse the bookstore and maybe score a couple.

Well I'm goin on 60, I'm older than most. Won't be long now and all I'll be is a ghost

Going slightly off topic but ...... may be we could have a lttle fun and a challenge amongst Addict bms with these new stickers. Like were the most unual place you seen one ? Send me two and The Rock House toilets and FLB toilets would be a good place to start am sure Alex would see the funny side as for Dracula im not that sure 555. Then take photos and post on board good advertisment for board and bit of fun. :Evil_Grin2:

Going slightly off topic but ...... may be we could have a lttle fun and a challenge amongst Addict bms with these new stickers. Like were the most unual place you seen one ? Send me two and The Rock House toilets and FLB toilets would be a good place to start am sure Alex would see the funny side as for Dracula im not that sure 555. Then take photos and post on board good advertisment for board and bit of fun. :Evil_Grin2:

Great idea, I can think of a few places to stick some, shhhh....

Great stickers.. Might like one for my suitcase... :rolleyes:

Don't forget the SPAMWORD hotel ...........and maybe Kinnaree too LOL :rolleyes:

Don't forget the SPAMWORD Hotel ...........and maybe Kinaree too LOL :rolleyes:

I like your sarcasm Edge. :GoldenSmile1:

Are you saying my wit/shit is that low? :hello09:

17460_301792338229_301780538229_3432602_4131907_n.jpg

Are you saying my wit/shit is that low? :hello09:

Shall we say its "bordering" but i like it :GoldenSmile1: where as others may not appreciate it Edge. :Think1: IMHO?

I said AFAIK.

Chill and tell us what the strategy is if you have one ...........and show us your current sticker?

If your going to post bollocks, yes, you should ask first!

Great Call!

correct, they are around the outside bar, but edge turns up with his sunglasses on, and enjoys the ladyboys next door, so doesnt notice :-)

They are in the sapphire cubicles... if you want one on the urinals let gerry know, he'll sort it out for you, he might even stable a copy of razzle on the wall for ya

Not surprisingly perhaps, no stickers in Shark, Misty's, Windmill, or Heaven Above.

Surprisingly(?) no sticker in the most punted GoGo bar on here.

I am asking the bars nicely first.... i will send you after them if they say no.

Erm... thats why I have a strategy, I'm not going to start posting it places without asking first, even if they do use our forum to get customers.

I think a couple on their boat will be fair game!

Great stickers.. Might like one for my suitcase... :rolleyes:

You mean that you havent brought a Pattaya-addicts.com sex tourist approved suitcase, sure to get you stopped at customs lol...

Don't forget the SPAMWORD Hotel ...........and maybe Kinaree too LOL :rolleyes:

sorry, I've excluded your favourite places

Please dont beat him up too much, hes doing the boyztown stickers and putting them on trees by the bush pigs,

I said AFAIK.

If your going to post bollocks, yes, you should ask first!

So I've asked now, but you're still not answering. :Think1:

They are in the sapphire cubicles... if you want one on the urinals let gerry know, ..........................

Or are you saying the new strategy is to only shoot for the crappers and those who sit down to pee? :Moon2:

Ironically perhaps, by far the most prolific users of those cubicles are the girls. :Think1:

FROM a Pattaya Addicts email which I assume is bulk emailed to all members:

We are looking for more donations to pay a Thai person to go around all the 5 baht toilets in Pattaya, to put up our stickers.

We will also have to pay the toilet owners some money for leaving the stickers there. We are also

looking for donations for baht bus advertising...

I have seen the stickers around in the toilets of the places mentioned, and a couple other bars. Sorry - not one for taking photos in the bogs so can't help you with a pic of the current sticker !

FROM a Pattaya Addicts email which I assume is bulk emailed to all members:

We are looking for more donations .......................

Thanks for taking the trouble to answer.

I don't know whether I received the email or not............not this year anyway.

Either way, I hadn't read it.

If the strategy only reached the point of asking for donations it may or may not be happening then?

I've seen a few PA stickers in toilets in the past (well, one actually) which is why I guessed the Oasis one might be an old one - especially as it was described as "a bit bland", which they were - the pale blue colours?

I did say "As Far As I Know" so I don't know why feathers got so ruffled.

Thanks.

They are in the sapphire cubicles... if you want one on the urinals let gerry know, he'll sort it out for you, he might even stable a copy of razzle on the wall for ya

I'm pretty sure there was one on top of a urinal in there last week. I remember because being a bit anal it annoyed me that it wasn't stuck on straight - although I wouldn't go so far as to suggest that the fellow putting them up take a level around with him.....(or drink less beers before) LOL

I'm pretty sure there was one on top of a urinal in there last week. I remember because being a bit anal it annoyed me that it wasn't stuck on straight - although I wouldn't go so far as to suggest that the fellow putting them up take a level around with him.....(or drink less beers before) LOL

Nothing there on Saturday night.

Maybe someone stole it..........or maybe one will magically appear soon. :GoldenSmile1: