Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Toyota Fortuners for Rent

ruds

Toyota Fortuner's for rent, daily, weekly, monthly and Long Term rentals available.

Starting at 2,000 baht per day to only 34,000 Baht per month for long term rentals!

Unlimited KM's and full insurance.

Call Shane now on 0859 459 689

How much for a week during songkran? cheers please PM me or quote otherwise i won't see your answer.

Regards

How much for a week during songkran? cheers please PM me or quote otherwise i won't see your answer.

Regards

For a week at songkran it is 10,000 Baht! Cheers

Hello Ruds,

how much is the rate for a week from 1 to 8 april?

Is everything included (i. e. full insurance)?

And where can I pick up the car?

Thanks in advance.

Alex

For a week at songkran it is 10,000 Baht! Cheers

That might be useful so i can run down some of the dickheads spraying water

• 6 months later...

Do you have availability from 19th till 23rd of this month? What is the excess- insurrance cover? GPS available?

• 4 months later...

Ok, long overdue a review of my rental from shanein august. Rented a fortunerfrom shane and must say service was perfecr. Delivery to the hotel an evening early just so i could leaveearly and oickup when it suited me.

The car drove perfect and the navigation system knew the smallest sois in the small villages. Only surprise was delivery with an empty tank which surprised me as i assumed it would be full. Lucky i checked

Overall a cheaper rental then any other i found with full insurrance and top service. Will rent again from shane if i need a car

Archived