Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where do i buy genuineKamagra Jellies from?

Mr D 83

Can someone tell me the names and locations of the chemists which sell the boxes of Kamagra jellies and would like to hear form someone who has sampled for them selfs, thanks in advance guys

Cerebus of Devil Den mentioned here in Forum that he can get a good box of Kamagra (50) for 1,500 bt... Great Value... Pm him and ask

Edited by jocky king

Always get mine just down from the Bamboo Bar by Subway or walking up WS towards the Arab quarter half way along at that Chemists.

That is of course if I am not stocked up in Bangers.

Just go in and say Pom Yak Die Kamagra Jell

The more you buy, the cheaper it is.

A solo purchase would normally be from 80-100 Baht

Always get mine just down from the Bamboo Bar by Subway or walking up WS towards the Arab quarter half way along at that Chemists.

That is of course if I am not stocked up in Bangers.

Just go in and say Pom Yak Die Kamagra Jell

The more you buy, the cheaper it is.

A solo purchase would normally be from 80-100 Baht

Thanks mate, are they good?

You can also buy them from the Pharmacy by the entrance to MIkes shopping Mall on second Road. Also the Pharmacy located next door to Tim's Boutique hotel on Second Road.

Thanks mate, are they good?

I assume you mean the Kamagra rather than the Chemist Yes ? so Kamagra for me I do like them as they allow me Multi Pops and whilst no problems getting hard they keep me going and hard for much longer.

Only side effect for me is a little Face Flushing that's it, No Headache, take them with Beer etc, and normally pop them about 20 Mins before action.

I find after 3 or 4 days of using them I almost have a permanent Semi which suits me as I am a grower rather than a shower 5555

Maybe get a few see how you go but a lot of Members do like them.

I used the pharmacy next to TIMs about 3 weeks ago. 1600bht for a box of 50 or 3000 for 2 boxes. Discretely wrapped in newspaper and popped into my ladies bag.

I used the pharmacy next to TIMs about 3 weeks ago. 1600bht for a box of 50 or 3000 for 2 boxes. Discretely wrapped in newspaper and popped into my ladies bag.

55555 just like Fisn n Chips in the Seventies

• 3 weeks later...

50baht each at the pharmacy on soi bukao, across from Sugar Sugar ago go. they're the real ones as well. Even if you buy only 1 at a time it's still only 50 baht (where as other ones will only sell for cheap if you buy 10 or so at a time). Most pharmacies sell a box of 50 for 1500 baht

Edited by schmitty

• 2 weeks later...

there is a pharmacy on one of the side streets in WS that sells for 60baht for 1 or buy 10 get one free I think it is soi BJ but not sure

they worked great for me and same as ghost medic after 2-4 days have a permanent semi

• 2 weeks later...

definitely shop around...first place we went into wanted 2500b per box of 50... obviously could see we were first timers here... by the time we got to third place and some haggling experience under our belts we managed to score 10 boxes of 50 at 1300b per box...definitely value in bulk buying...and what u dont use, people back here in aus will more than happily buy from you with a nice little profit to boot...

oh...and work great..you wont be disappointed...and similar side effects as those mentioned above..but nothing to worry about...only thing u may want to consider and this came from one of the bigger boys of the group...as in not really aerobically fit...just be careful u dont over exert urself physically..easy to get lost in the moment especially if ur doing all the work...could find urself passing out quite easily if not used to physical exertion...

Theres a chemist on Soi 6 sells kamagra jelly too ,

My boyfriend bought some, think it was about 60 baht per packet, and yes it deffo does work :GoldenSmile1:

Chloe x

Theres a chemist on soi 6 sells kamagra jelly too ,

My boyfriend bought some, think it was about 60 baht per packet, and yes it deffo does work :GoldenSmile1:

Chloe x

Do you find any difference when your boyfriend take em ? Just curious,,,

Jocky King x

Do you find any difference when your boyfriend take em ? Just curious,,,

Jocky King x

He doesnt have any erection problems ,

But they definately help him go for much longer before coming,

He only takes it prior to a threesome as he worries he may get too excited and come to quick otherwise,

Chloe x

He doesnt have any erection problems ,

But they definately help him go for much longer before coming,

He only takes it prior to a threesome as he worries he may get too excited and come to quick otherwise,

Chloe x

just a thought chloe but have you tried one yet

just a thought chloe but have you tried one yet

I havnt tried any,

However one of our male friends BF"d a lady long time, and she asked him if she could try some as shede never had any

He said she was a real nympho all night, but im guessing she might have been a nympho with or without Kamagra gel,

Chloe x

I havnt tried any,

However one of our male friends BF"d a lady long time, and she asked him if she could try some as shede never had any

He said she was a real nympho all night, but im guessing she might have been a nympho with or without Kamagra gel,

Chloe x

:GoldenSmile1:

You a naughty Girl, Chloe, Does your boyfriend know you are BM here with 67,000 BMs who are men.... :GoldenSmile1:

Jocky King x

You a naughty Girl, Chloe, Does your boyfriend know you are BM here with 67,000 BMs who are men.... :GoldenSmile1:

Jocky King x

He does, :GoldenSmile1: he goes on a different forum, but I prefer this one as its much more informative and alot more members ,But he knows he can trust me 100% with guys :25:

However if there was 67,000 thai girls on here hede probably be very worried :GoldenSmile1:

To be honest, I am far worse than he is for mongering, when we were away it was usually me that was the most eager for some girly action, not that hes complaining, he loved us getting thai chiks together, but Ide go for it every night, , he likes the odd day off :SoWhat1:

Chloe x

Sexual Health Clinic on third road just round the corner from soi excite 1,200 for a box of 50.

:GoldenSmile1:

Not a direct reply but a good place to post this.

NEVER buy them from touts or hawkers.

The "fakes" are pretty easy to spot as follows.

1. The little cut in the site (the bit where you break it) is a larger semi circle shape and is lower down the packet. Originals the little cut is quite near the top/end of the packet.

2. The fakes tend to have a very shiny packet whereas originals are more "matt".

3. The REAL ones feel squishy - fakes feel like they have just Liquid inside.

I realsie that unless you have had/seen/felt real ones before the above will not be much use to you but hope it helps.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Not a direct reply but a good place to post this.

NEVER buy them from touts or hawkers.

The "fakes" are pretty easy to spot as follows.

1. The little cut in the site (the bit where you break it) is a larger semi circle shape and is lower down the packet. Originals the little cut is quite near the top/end of the packet.

2. The fakes tend to have a very shiny packet whereas originals are more "matt".

3. The REAL ones feel squishy - fakes feel like they have just liquid inside.

I realsie that unless you have had/seen/felt real ones before the above will not be much use to you but hope it helps.

Sounds the same as Silicon Tits same princeable 5555

I bought them in various pharmacies. Although it might be the case that the price was different from time to time (did not pay too much attention to that it's holidays) I never noticed any of my purchases being a fake :-)