Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Golf clubs for Sale

cableguy777

One of the guys in my apartments is returning home and has asked me to sell his clubs ,

Taylor Made irons 3-pitching wedge ,The 7 iron is missing ,

sand iron and a Putter

Callaway 3 & 5 woods

Taylor Made bag

Open to offers

pm me please

IMG_0480.JPG

IMG_0478.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

How much are you looking to get. As I am hoping to start playing golf but I do not want to spend too much invade I don't like it. I am willing to pay upto 5000 bht.

Ok my name is maan and my number is 08-3605-5363 please give me a call to arrange pick up and payment.

Fuckin Hell.. 3000 bt was cheap... Lucky Maan.

Thanks again andy, I am sure will get a lot of pleasure from them. Told my son who lives in dubia about them and now wants them when I am finished in Pattaya. Please send me info about apartments to [email protected] for my next trip. Cheers mate.