IGNORED

Deli-zza in Jomtien

If you miss New York style deli sandwiches, then this is the place for you. Went there yesterday after seeing a reference on another board. Ate a Pastrami on Rye sandwich with cole slaw and dill pickle. Tasty and plenty of meat. They also serve a variety of pizza. I didn't have my camera with me so no pic of the sandwich but I grabed a menu and will include pics of the menu. They do deliveries within Jomtien also.

Deli-zza is run by a father and son from the USA. They prepare their own meats and bread. For those that want the cheapest sandwich possible, this is not the place for you. But eating that Pastrami on Rye, I could close my eyes and be eating in a deli back in the states! Another thing that I liked about it is that they do not sell the little bottles of water. They had the large 6-liter jug of water and poured my water into a glass. No extra charge for the water with the meal. I can go along with that.

It is located on a small soi off of Jomtien Beach Road between Soi 8 and Soi 9. See Pattaya Photo Guide

It is about 50 meters down the soi on the left hand side. There is a sign for "Casa Jomtien" at the beginning of the soi. I believe that that is a condo/housing type affair.

Menu1.jpg

Menu2.jpg

"Time travel!! All you want is to slap a hippie, but all you get is multiple Kowalski's."

If it really does feed 2-3 people with medium pizza, then it's a bargain. Normally, i can go alone for medium pizza. However, the location is a bit off beaten track for me...

I wish the operators luck on the venture. When I ate there the 300 baht pastrami sandwhich was good but the quarter of a dill pickle and half cup of potato salad seemed inadequate for that price. The size has been billed as a huge sandwhich a guy could hardly eat - it wasn't. My G/F would have preferred to have a buffet meal with desserts and drinks included in the airconditioned, high rent Shabushi Restaurant in Central Festival Mall for 300 baht. I did not like the restaurant layout with no view at all, maybe their take out and delivery will prosper.

Edited by gerry53

300 baht for a sandwich !! You can get a steak meal on Soi Buakhau for 150.

• 1 month later...

Good luck with those prices. I think that they are targeting the ruzzki market Ie: touristski :)

OMG $9 USD for a sandwich .................................

up to you

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !