IGNORED

thai archer lk metro

bolton69

hi, anbody got any info on thai archer, anybody stayed there recently, thanks for ay info

Location is good.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Stayed there before a couple of times but it was many, many moons ago (year++). Think I heard it's changed hands since then. no complaints at the time though. sorry not much help. the location is very good.

cheers

bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

I also stayed here long time ago back in 2005 when it was quite new.

It was 10000 baht per month, but now it is 15000 baht per month.

Great place, one of the best I've stayed, my room had two balconies and free Internet in room.

Some nights they had some outdoors parties down in the Soi LK Metro, that was very noisy, but mosts nights it was pretty quiet.

They have a side entrance to go up to the rooms no elevators and back then no night security at night.

Plahgat

Thailand 2005 004.jpg

Thailand 2005 005.jpg

Thailand 2005 010.jpg

Thailand 2005 011.jpg

Thailand 2005 012.jpg

Thailand 2005 014.jpg

Thailand 2005 015.jpg

When no money... she no give honey! 

thanks for bringing back those memories plahgat......,i also stayed in 2005 and liked it that much i stayed in 2006 too.In fact at the time i reckoned it was one of the best places i had stayed,great rooms,great staff(very very helpful)everything about the place was top notch,i couldnt find a fault.

But like i say that was 6-7 years ago so things will have changed somewhat by now.........why not book a couple of nights and take it from there,if you dont like it move on.

Edited by vimto66

my mate is staying there now . hes been there over a month . great bar downstairs the staff are cool and the thai girl that runs it is really hot . rooms look pretty good

Edited by Bobby_dazzler

Take me down to the paradise city. Were the grass is green and the girls are pretty

were is it on LK Metro i cant place it....do the rooms have a safe etc

were is it on lk metro i cant place it....do the rooms have a safe etc

its more or less next door to `mash ago-go`,yes the rooms have safes(or did have when i was there). Edited by vimto66

The rooms look great for the price. I'm surprised there are so little reports...maybe the place is under the radar or something ?

Maybe people like me who have stayed there don't want to advertise a place with only 9 rooms 5555