IGNORED

Are AIS Still doing...

Stevedirtycash

Im wondering if AIS 1-2-1 Call still doing sms bundles or unlimited texts yet and if they are how much are the bundles now and how many SMS do you get?

Thanks

I dunno jack shit about cel phones other than that they are a PITA.

I got a 7-11 sim last time I was there, and I still get spam from them every day or so,

and I'm back here in Canada.

Maybe no one pays for SMSs anymore and they get them free with What's App, iMessage or Viber.

http://www.ais.co.th/12call/en/promotion_main.html

"TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE" ..... AIS is not offering any unlimited Text packages. In fact, I can't remember that they did in the past.

I did see that they offered discounted packages when you pay in advance for a bucket of sms'.

• 2 months later...

Im wondering if AIS 1-2-1 Call still doing sms bundles or unlimited texts yet and if they are how much are the bundles now and how many SMS do you get?

Thanks

AIS continuously sends lots of promotional SMSs in Thai, but they are all intended to make you pay more, not less.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

No point to be honest. When in Thailand I just use one of several free SMS services that operate via PC.

I send sms and receiver assumes its coming from the mobile and responds as normal.

Main one that I use is hashblue.com

To send to Thailand I use localphone which works out at around 2 pence an international text though I believe there are also free services.

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing as this is about AIS does anyone know if they are the best compnay to get fast internet download? I have been with them for 8 months, in Dindeang Bangkok and this last few days has been unbearable slow and I haven't used up my 3G download limit!! Is true move any better?