Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Armageddon Bar LK Metro

docwho

Just a small word of warning regarding drinks in Armageddon bar. I would advise not to go there (maybe why it's empty most of the time) as me and a friend ordered a Jack coke each but the Jack was undetectable. In other words we got Jack coke without the Jack.

When we complained about it we where told "nevermind" by the cashier who obviously has an attitude problem - indeed it looked like she'd had a personality bypass and was totally unhelpful if not beligerent.

We paid anyway and left - they didn't give a fuck basically. Later on I told a few bar owners I've known for years around there and they looked at me as if I was stupid as it was common knowledge round there that you get ripped off with the spirits and the attitude of the staff towards people who respectfully complain stinks.

Anyways, if this post can save one BM here from being ripped off I will be happy.

Edited by docwho

You should have reported to the owner, The Australian, Cant place his name.... I have been there few times with no problems.. Check that out with him, he will be happy to help...

Thanks for the info. Its a bar I have never been too before.

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Thanks for the heads up

I did see this bar opposite Murphy's .......it was empty...but looks good....... however may i ask......what is a 'Jack Coke'

I did see this bar opposite Murphy's .......it was empty...but looks good....... however may i ask......what is a 'Jack Coke'

Jack Daniels and Coco Cola Billy

Much to nicer drink for a Bad Boy 5555

If you do a search on here about the place you will see a few problems with the place.

I have avoided it since I read about them.

This adds to it....especially when it's one of my fav drinks. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Was there a couple of times and had no issues but i was drinking beer

Edited by mcginley

their website seems ok............seems great Theme rooms there too http://www.armageddonbar.com/about.htm

I guess every bar has it's bad moments........I recall monger's also staying there without probs in their trip reports.

It;s the staff who dont care....and they probaly dont care because they can c hange jobs.....the OP should email the owner and see if he replies or not.

I find a lot of service staff like this nowadays...especially younger staff.....not only in Thailand but Australia too.

Edited by badboybilly

• 5 months later...

The Austrailian Guy was called Mark, I have been told on good information that he has now left and is selling the metal Alien figures at Central Festival.

The place is owned between a Scottish and Canadian blokes. I was there in May 2012 and they have extended the bar and refurbished the toilets (5 Star hotel class)

I was talking to the Scottish owner Mike, whom kept the free beer flowing all night! He informed me that he was aware of some complaints and now his Canadian partner will now be on the premisies the majority of the time and any issues regarding staff should be raised with him and he will address any complaints.

When I was there I had a great night took one of the girls back to the room and I couldnt complain, I will be back there in July 2012 and check it out again!

Regards

BMD

Check-out the link below for Condo rental (Sorry FULLY BOOKED till July 2014)

http://www.wix.com/b...son/city-garden