IGNORED

Apartment with ADSL?

Bababoboman

Hi guys,

I'm coming to Pattaya feb 20th and will stay for 6,5 weeks. I'm looking to rent an apartment for the whole duration. The room should have AC, ADSL (no shared wi-fi, my own connection) and be located somewhere in Pattaya. A flatscreen TV would be a huge plus.

I'm not looking for a fancy place, if I could find something for under 20k/month that would be awesome.

Is there such a place? Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi guys,

I'm coming to Pattaya feb 20th and will stay for 6,5 weeks. I'm looking to rent an apartment for the whole duration. The room should have AC, ADSL (no shared wi-fi, my own connection) and be located somewhere in Pattaya. A flatscreen TV would be a huge plus.

I'm not looking for a fancy place, if I could find something for under 20k/month that would be awesome.

Is there such a place? Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Think about Super Guesthouse located at Soi Buakhao - close to market and computer centre. You will have ADSL directly connected to that room - air con., water heater, safe, sofa etc. TV is 29 inces but not flatscreen. It has a small kitchen providing with basic cooking facilities.

Current monthly rate is 13,500 Baht per month (all inclusive).

Please visit www.pattayasuper.com for further information.

Thanks for the reply, I booked at KTK residence shortly after I made this thread. Seems like there are lots of tourist in Pattaya this year, they only had one room left. Or perhaps that's a really popular place :)