IGNORED

No rental cars in Thailand?

cbmgolfer

I have been trying to get a rental car in Isaan from 30 Dec till 03 Jan.... Everything... And I mean everything, is sold out. Today I figured I might just rent a car at swampy and drive to Isaan... I kind of need a car.... Also, no available cars .... Seriously? In Bangkok there are NO rental cars??? I checked every type of car... Even the high-end luxury stuff is supposedly sold out....

Anybody got any info on this? I'm thinking the floods fucked the available car supply and all the cars in Isaan have been sent to Bangkok and the tourist places.

Anybody know anything?

This seems impossible to me....

...oh yea... And if anybody has a car they want to rent me on the dates mentioned in the Kalasin area, pls pm me...

There is a high demand for rental cars around the New Year. Lots of farang taking their girls back to the village for the holidays. I checked in Pattaya and same problem here. No way to make reservations for a car. Best that can be done is to show up on the day you want the car and see if one is available.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!