IGNORED

Christmas Eve Buffet at Sam's in Jomtien

Christmas Eve Mexican Buffet at Sam's Mexican & American Grill in Jomtien.

Feliz Navidad.JPG

DSC01183.JPG

"Time travel!! All you want is to slap a hippie, but all you get is multiple Kowalski's."

It was a nice turnout, at least early on. Pretty good tamales, tacos etc. Poor Sam was running around like mad as he lost an employe the day before and the turkey had been put in the freezer instead of refrigerator so there was no turkey....but still a good bargain and we will be return customers.

It was a nice turnout, at least early on. Pretty good tamales, tacos etc. Poor Sam was running around like mad as he lost an employe the day before and the turkey had been put in the freezer instead of refrigerator so there was no turkey....but still a good bargain and we will be return customers.

I also liked the dinner. Funny about the turkey! I guess for Sam that's part of the adventures of running a restaurant in Thailand. :GoldenSmile1: I never even noticed. Of course, I was too busy stuffing myself with that good Mexican food!

"Time travel!! All you want is to slap a hippie, but all you get is multiple Kowalski's."