IGNORED

Niroot Art Gallery

Pictorial Reviews

1.jpg

2.jpg

Looking to take some art back to your home country, or perhaps to hang on the wall in your Thai abode? Head over to Niroot Art Gallery located on Art Street, which runs from 2nd Road to Beach Road on the north side of Mike's Shopping Mall.

3.jpg

4.jpg

Whether you're looking for a self-portrait, a one of a kind painting, or to reproduce a photograph in paint, the artist there has over 30 years of art experience and can assist you.

Here's a sample of what they have to offer.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

I bought my likeness picture. Price was 1300 B. He made about three days. I can recommend this art shop. Owner on photo is really pleasant thai man.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts