Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

lek hotel

lincsfun

just wondering if anyone has stayed here recently and how they rate it and any info would be appreciated

I stayed there three times about three years ago now but was was ok then...good security, didn't have to pay any extras and food wasn't anything to complain about,

Central to anything really on second road etc so not a problem getting anywhere

any problems just give them a shout and they will sort it so you should be ok there

as i said it was a few years since i was there but haven't heard anything bad about it since then

what are the prices for roms there?

No Money, No Honey

Future Ex Pat

Standard room ( old wing ) - 850 THB ( no breakfast )

Standard room ( new wing ) - 1200 THB ( no breakfast )

I asked them to show me a standard room one or two years ago and I didn't take it because it was small and looked quite old. If I'm on a budget, I'd rather stay in a good guesthouse in LK Metro for example.

Good location,good cheap food only stayed in the old wing wich is ok but better around ,sure the wing is much better though

thanks for the info guys.do all rooms have a balcony and has anyone stayed there this year

where do you stay conan?

In that price range i would go for Nature View or Sunview Place in Soi Buakhao.

Edited by conan111

Don't know about the rooms, but had a nice buffet Breakfast there with my wife this weekend. 150 baht each and good food.

thanks for the info guys.do all rooms have a balcony and has anyone stayed there this year
Standard rooms have no balconies . They have deluxe ( ? ) rooms with a balcony and pool view , but the price is 1850THB . For that price you can get a room in a much better hotel . Edited by petersiemek

In that price range i would go for Nature View or Sunview Place in Soi Buakhao.

I have stayed in both Sunview once and Lek many times.

Usually go to lek for the first couple of days and then move on to a better hotel like sabai resort.

Could not sleep in Sunview ( songran 2010 ) due to noise from outside bars that never seemed to close.

Lek is better but pay the extra for a newer room.

Excellent breakfast and evening buffets.

Excellent location with two bars next door with plenty of girls to choose from.

Did you stay in a newer room ? Are they really better than older ones ? Are there safety boxes in newer room ? And what about noises from outside ? I couldn't sleep in the old building due to music from bars .

• 1 month later...