Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Two transsexuals accused of street robbery involving Turkish Tourist

benny31

Two transsexuals accused of street robbery involving Turkish Tourist

(PattayaOne Source)

A Turkish Tourist who was on his way back to his hotel was involved in a street robbery where he lost his wallet which reportedly contained 30,000 Baht in cash, ATM and Credit Cards and other personal documents. Mr. Muhamed Gulaged 31 reported the alleged crime at Pattaya Police Station in the early hours of Monday and explained that he was returning to the Siam Bayview hotel after enjoying a meal at a restaurant located inside Central Festival Pattaya Beach. As he walked back to the hotel along Pattaya Second Road two transsexuals on one motorbike came up beside him and the passenger jumped off and asked if they could accompany him to his hotel for some late night frolics. He refused and within the space of a few seconds his wallet had been stolen and the two suspects drove off at speed in the direction of North Pattaya.

Cant Understand why he had to carry that amount of cash when he could have leave the rest to the safe or the Bank... 5000 bt is my max with Credit card in the safe and make sure scratch off the security number on the back just in case i get mugged.. Lots of muggings happening everyday In Pattaya.. Not worth the risk

I agree it's not safe to carry that much cash around,I carry 10,000 baht max.

Robw