Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

$886 Return from Perth

cuzzy

Don't know if I'm allowed to do this, sort of advertising for another company. If I don't mention the name I guess I won't be breaking any rules here.

One of the major travel companies is offering $886 return to BKK. Not much available pre xmas and January but worth a look if you are planning a trip up to May or June if I remember correctly.

Bummer as I am always diligent and book way in advance and have paid quite a bit more for my trip in January... bugger!!

Well I'm goin on 60, I'm older than most. Won't be long now and all I'll be is a ghost

Have you tried Tiger Airways. They are still available from Perth to BKK. I know that it will be a few hours of hell, but nothing compared to days in heaven.....All the best

\

Don't know if I'm allowed to do this, sort of advertising for another company. If I don't mention the name I guess I won't be breaking any rules here.

One of the major travel companies is offering $886 return to BKK. Not much available pre xmas and January but worth a look if you are planning a trip up to May or June if I remember correctly.

Bummer as I am always diligent and book way in advance and have paid quite a bit more for my trip in January... bugger!!

Just checked Tiger Airways website. Tickets are available from $850 (return) from 15-Dec-12. Check it out quickly...

I get my tickets on Jetstar and have never paid more than $500 return..Leave at midnight and out of Swampy at 8.30 am...Sure there is a stop in Singapore but you are saving $350.

Might be more at Xmas time but seriously get your Tiger price and ring Jetstar and they will beat it by 10%

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Jetstar are up with Qantas at the moment,not bad for an economy air line.Wait until Feb / Mar and they will be back with Tiger and Air Asia competing for the Aussie dollar. If you don't mind sitting at KL for a couple of hours.

Jetstar are up with Qantas at the moment,not bad for an economy air line.Wait until Feb / Mar and they will be back with Tiger and Air Asia competing for the Aussie dollar. If you don't mind sitting at KL for a couple of hours.

I thought they only fly through singapore and if you ring the call centre they will beat Tigers and Air Asias prices

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

:Flying: March 2012 Tickets with Thai Air were $1052, now $860 , so for a little extra you get TA not Jetstar..Gooooood deal me thinks !

Just got return MELB - BKK for early March for $821 with Thai. Anything under $850 is a good deal with Thai IMO. Have flown both Thai and Jetstar, both good though Jetstar no frills usually cheaper but big chance flight delays.

Check out Royal Brunie

Not sure if they fly out of Perth

But usually the cheapest,

Just got to spend a few really long hrs in brunie.

No sex, no drugs , no wine as the song goes.

Cheers

Nice 'n' sleazy

Nice 'n' sleazy does it

Does it every time.

Check out Royal Brunie

Not sure if they fly out of Perth

But usually the cheapest,

Just got to spend a few really long hrs in brunie.

No sex, no drugs , no wine as the song goes.

Cheers

what and thats not a major turn off LMAO ????

I get my tickets on Jetstar and have never paid more than $500 return..Leave at midnight and out of Swampy at 8.30 am...Sure there is a stop in Singapore but you are saving $350.

Might be more at Xmas time but seriously get your Tiger price and ring Jetstar and they will beat it by 10%

what and thats not a major turn off LMAO ????

Hmmm Jetsar is good price, flown with them before. Royal Brunei don't do Perth BKK. Hard to beat Thai full service at this price though.

Well I'm goin on 60, I'm older than most. Won't be long now and all I'll be is a ghost