Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotels with ocean and beach road views

vic11427

Just about all of them along beach road have views.

One of the best if not the best view is from 26-1004 and 26-1006 at View Talay 6 on the Dancewatchers.com website. And its a very excellent central location too. Rate from memory was 1500B a night.

Sandy Spring / SeaMe spring both have good ocean views.

Edited by vego1049

Are there many in this catagory ?

Truthfully, wtf do you need/care about ocean view.

Just step outside. Are you bringing your sweetheart with?

I basically use the room for fucking.

Oh, yea a nice bathroom/shower is good 555

Had an amazing view from my balcony on 20th floor at Holiday Inn (expensive room, but got it free with hotel reward points).

Photos attached, but they don't do it justice. Sorry for poor quality (especially the night view shot) - I just use a cheap point and shoot camera.

Only had 1 LT in the 4 nights I was there (long story that I need to recap in my needs-to-be-completed trip report), and she loved the view. We were making out like 2 teenagers on my balcony!

day_view.jpg

night_view.jpg

I have stayed at the Montien hotel which has a view of the bay but also has rooms that overlook 2nd road. Was with the wife on this trip so I dont know how receptive they are to taking a female guest up to the room. It is around 3000 baht per night but worth it .

I was pretty happy with the Red Balcony but be warned they don't have an elevator and sometimes have a joiner fee. They did have great ocean views though and are very close to Walking Street

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/red_balcony_hotel.html

The few and the hidden rule the many and the seen.

All The Colors: A novel about Thailand and the search for life beyond Corporate America

Kindle App for PC

Kindle App for Mac

supermini5.jpg

For my October trip I stayed at LK Empress and the Hilton, both on beach road. I reserved on Agoda, but they werent cheap rooms, and there were some pros and cons to each. Besides the ocean and beach views, what other considerations are you looking at?

046.JPG

034.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Did you have any problems at the Hilton ? I heard that there was a lot of noise from the music below. Room looks nice.