IGNORED

prasat surin 2 home rentals on 2 rye private 4.500 / 6000 month

the canylinguist

HI! i have for rent 1 cute homestay 1bedroom ensuite hot shower new fridge wardrobe sofa chairs fantastic open veiws, stands alone so rumpy pumpy ooos& ahhhs no problem 9klm from prasat 10 min stroll to the well known and popular ryans resort NO POLICE! NO DOGS! NO CATS! NO CHICKENS stager back in style to bliss peace and privacy 4.500 monthly!! the other is my larger house 1 bed kitchen again fab veiws fair bit of furniture &very comfy kingsize bed ! as much ooohs and ahhhs as she likes! 6000 monthly advertised also in surin farang forum call john on 0878776206 you cant go wrong at these prices!.

Edited by the canylinguist

Sounds interesting , will you be posting any photos of the properties and a location map ?

HI! i will try get help as my aircard fails when i try to upload are you familliar with surin at all ?

HI! i will try to get help on this as my aircard fades as i try,regards john.

• 2 weeks later...

hi could you show us some pics of the place please ?

i´m not sure if know surin, but i once stayed in near satuek, i i´m not sure if it is surin or buriram.

any way any more info from you ?

hi could you show us some pics of the place please ?

i´m not sure if know surin, but i once stayed in near satuek, i i´m not sure if it is surin or buriram.

any way any more info from you ?

HI sorry for such a late reply, we are not far from BURIRAM its an easy run from BKK 5hrs steady 85k phr, 25k from SURIN CITY most important of all, only 40 mins from your 3monthly boarder runs CHONG CHOM, prasat is much more peacefull but still plenty of small farang hangouts and some girly action if required try prasat on google take care bud.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you show some photos, I know Prasat very well, can you show a map or direction they are from Prasat i.e. on the road to Kap Choeng etc. :GoldenSmile1: