IGNORED

bus pattaya- bangkok

thierry211

hi,

it's my first time in pattaya in february

my question is how can i go to the bus stop for bangkok at +- 8:am?

my guesthouse is in Soi 6

thanks

If arriving at Suvarnabhumi Airport, then come through customs (a formality) and follow the signs to the front of the terminal.

Look out for a counter for the buses to Pattaya when you get past Immigration. Best to look for an Information desk and ask them, if you can't find the ATTA counter,Level 2, the Arrival Hall. The bus is operated by Bell Transport, 09.00, 11.00am. it's a bit hard to explain, but go with the flow through immigration/ customs and you will find yourself in an area between the doors outside and the exit of the terminal. Don't go outside until you have directions to the Pattaya Bus Counter. Tickets are about 150Bt $5.00 US.

its really easy i did it in march for 1st time its downstairs just look for pattaya bus ! also couple of places next to were u book selling lovelly cold beer for the 2 hour ish trip :):)

Edited by poppyy11

better still go to web site google "bell travel Pattaya"

Make reservation , NOW a must !!!

Then when get to BKK just ask Bell Travel, even the taxi touts will point ya in right direction

( between # 7 & 8 level 1 )

200B right to your hotel door, and my personal tip, talk to

driver to be dropped off number 1 (50-100B) extra but still less than 1200-1500 taxi

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

thanks but it's for bangkok and not for the airport

after pattaya, i stay 2 night in bangkok

then, it's for ( ekkamai station i suppose)

This may help. Bell travel 3 .SMALL copy.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

thanks but it's for bangkok and not for the airport

after pattaya, i stay 2 night in bangkok

then, it's for ( ekkamai station i suppose)

so my understanding of your question is: you want to go by bus from Patty to BKK city and you want to leave at the bus station at around 8am?

The recommended bus would be the Bell Bus (http://www.belltravelservice.com/) which leaves at 9am. If you book on their website you will be picked up at your hotel. Alternatively, don't put down your hotels name but go to the bus station by yourself. Or, of course you take any other bus at the bus station.

To get to the station you'd walk up Soi 6 to Second Rd. and take a baht bus until the dolphin roundabout. There you change into another baht bus running up Pattaya Nua (i.e. North Pattaya road). Both cost you B10.- . The station is far up on that road on the left hand side, just before you reach Sukhumvit.

Or, you just grab a motobike taxi on Soi 6. Should cost you about B40.- max.

The best way is to get a coach from Pattaya Nua bus station. Jump on a 10B baht bus on 2nd Road & get off at the Dolphin Roundabout. There are buses waiting for passengers on Pattaya Nua (North Road); also 10B. At the bus station go to the counter & get a ticket for Ekkamai (113B) - don't even speak to the touts. Once you reach Ekkamai you can either get a taxi meter or go via the BTS which is next door to the bus station.

The Bell Bus is 350B but will pick you up at your hotel in Pattaya & drop you off at your hotel in Bangkok; depends on your budget!

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

yes i want to take a bus to bangkok but it's possible, i prefer in the morning

thanks for your informations , that's great , i 'il take a bus to ekkamai

• 3 weeks later...

PATTAYA to BANGKOK

I recommend Pattaya Bus Terminal to Eastern Bus Terminal (Ekamai). It is on Sukhumvit, there is a BTS and taxi so you can go everywhere you want...

You have to go to Pattaya Bus Terminal (Nua), pay 113b (go to the office, don't mind about people want to help you they use motorway, it's very long) and wait the next bus (every 30 or 40 minutes) and then be patient around 1.30 / 2 hours.

<table bgcolor="#CCCCCC" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="512"> <tbody> <tr id="padding_L8"> <td bgcolor="#EEEEEE" colspan="2" height="25">

Pattaya Bus Terminal to Northern Bus Terminal (Morchit 2)

</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="125"> Bus Route:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="371"> Pattaya Bus Terminal – Motorway - Morchit 2</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Departure Times:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> - Buses leave every 30 to 40 minutes from Pattaya Bus Terminal

- The first bus leaves at 04:30

- The last bus leaves at 21:00 </td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Bus Fare:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 121 Thai Baht</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Contact Number:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 038-429-877</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#EEEEEE" colspan="2" height="10"> </td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="125"> Aou Udom Bus Stop:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="371"> The bus from Pattaya Bus Terminal will stop only if there are passengers from Aou Udom.</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Departure Times:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> - Buses leave every 30 to 40 minutes from Aou Udom Bus Stop

- The first bus leaves at 06:00

- The last bus leaves at 17:30</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Bus Fare:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 95 Thai Baht</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Contact Number:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 038-766-325</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<table bgcolor="#CCCCCC" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="512"> <tbody> <tr id="padding_L8"> <td bgcolor="#EEEEEE" colspan="2" height="25">

Pattaya Bus Terminal to Eastern Bus Terminal (Ekamai)

</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="125"> Bus Route:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="369"> Pattaya Bus Terminal --Bangna-Trad Rd. (Toll way) –Ekamai</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Departure Times:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> - Buses leave every 30 to 40 minutes from Pattaya Bus Terminal

- The last bus leaves at 23:00

Before arriving at Ekamai, passengers can also elect to get

off at the following Bangkok stops:

1. HomePro (Bang Plee)

2. Pedestrian Flyover opposite Central Bangna

3. Bangna Intersection

4. Onnuch BTS</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Bus Fare:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 113 Thai Baht</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Contact Number:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 038-429-877</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Pattaya Bus Terminal to New Southern Bus Terminal (Sai Tai)

</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="127"> Bus Route:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="369"> Pattaya Bus Terminal - Bangna-Trad Rd. (Toll way) – New Southern Bus Terminal (Sai Tai)</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Departure Times:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" style="padding:0px;"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="172"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="90"> 06:00</td> <td width="82"> 07:00</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 08:00</td> <td> 09:00</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 10:00</td> <td> 12:00</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 13:00</td> <td> 14:00</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 15:00</td> <td> 16:30</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 18:00</td> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Bus Fares:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 113 Thai Baht</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Contact Number:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 038-429-877</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#EEEEEE" colspan="2" height="10"> </td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="127"> Aou Udom Bus Stop:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="369"> The bus from Pattaya Bus Terminal will stop only if there are passengers from Aou Udom.</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Departure Times:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" style="padding:0px;"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="172"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="90"> 05:20</td> <td width="82"> 06:20</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 07:50</td> <td> 09:20</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 10:50</td> <td> 12:20</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 13:50</td> <td> 15:20</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 16:50</td> <td> 17:50</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 19:50</td> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Bus Fare:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 95 Thai Baht</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Contact Number:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 038-766-325</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

BANGKOK to PATTAYA

Northern Bus Terminal (Morchit 2) to Pattaya Bus Terminal

</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="125"> Bus Routes:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="369"> 1. Morchit 2* -- Motorway –- Pattaya

2. Morchit 2 -- Bangna-Trad Rd. (Toll way) --Pattaya</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Departure Times: </td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> - Buses leave every 30 to 40 minutes from Morchit-2

- The last bus leaves at 22:00</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Bus Fares:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 1. Motorway route = 121 Thai Baht

2. Bangna-Trad (Toll way) route = 113 Thai Baht</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Contact number: </td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 02-936-3509</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Eastern Bus Terminal (Ekamai) to Pattaya Bus Terminal

</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="125"> Bus Route:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="369"> Ekamai -- Bangna-Trad Rd. (Toll way) –Pattaya</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Departure Times:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> - Buses leave every 30 to 40 minutes from Ekamai

- The first bus leaves at 05:00

- The last bus leaves at 23:00</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Bus Fare:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 113 Thai Baht</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Contact Number:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 02-712-3928</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

New Southern Bus Terminal (Sai Tai) to Pattaya Bus Terminal

</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="127"> Bus Route:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="369"> New Southern Bus Terminal (Sai Tai) -- Bangna-Trad Rd. (Toll way) - Pattaya</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Departure Times:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" style="padding:0px;"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="172"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="90"> 05:00</td> <td width="82"> 06:00</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 07:00</td> <td> 09:00</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 10:30</td> <td> 12:00</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 13:30</td> <td> 15:00</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 16:30</td> <td> 17:30</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 19:00</td> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Bus Fare:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 113 Thai Baht</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Contact Number:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 02-894-6363</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Bangna Bus Stop to Pattaya Bus Terminal

</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="125"> Bus Route:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="369"> Bangna Bus Stop -- Bangna-Trad Rd. (Toll way) -- Pattaya

(There will be buses from Sai Tai and Ekamai stop at this bus stop)</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Departure Times:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> - Buses leave every 30 to 40 minutes from Bangna Bus Stop

- The first bus leaves at 05:30

- The last bus leaves at 21:00</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Bus Fare:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 113 Thai Baht</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Contact Number:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 02-747-4370</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Suvarnabhumi Airport Bus Stop to Pattaya Bus Terminal

</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="127"> Bus Route:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="369"> Suvarnabhumi Airport –Motorway – Pattaya Bus Terminal

(There will be buses from Morchit 2 stop at this bus stop)</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Departure Times:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" style="padding:0px;"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="172"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="90"> 08:00</td> <td width="82"> 11:00</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 15:00</td> <td> 19:00</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Bus Fare:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 106 Thai Baht</td> </tr> <tr id="padding_L8" valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> Contact Number:</td> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> 089-443-7748</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

I hope this could help you :)

Edited by antho

• 2 weeks later...

Alternatively head to the bus terminal in Jomtien (next to Rose Apple Massage) that services the airport. Get dropped off at the airport and take the Skytrain to Bangkok.

If you decide to take the bus from Pattaya Bus Station to Ekkamai, don't get off at Ekkamai but at "On Nut" (E9), and then take the BTS Skytrain.

It can save you a long time in heavy traffic. 2 BTS stops take 5 minutes, and by bus it can be 10, 20, 30, or more minutes...

http://www.bts.co.th/customer/en/images/master_routemap_nov2010_ok.jpg

Better, you should be able to get off at Bang Na intersection, and take the BTS from Bang Na (E13)

(I haven't tried it yet, though, so it would be good if anyone can confirm that info)

My 2 cents...(Pattaya to Bangkok)...

Go to Tops Shopping center on 2nd road in Pattaya, on the side is a group of shops facing out towards the 2nd road side. Look for the shop (KK Group).

KK Group is a bus service that runs ( Bkk/Patts, - Patts/Bkk ) for 120 baht + its has ( Aircon)..When the minivan hits BKK it uses Monument Station to terminate

I have seen ppl getting dropped off on the way..so talk to the bus driver if you want to be dropped off somewhere besides Monument Station . I like the Monument Station drop off because from street level, I can go up one flight of stairs and catch the skytrain to MBK, then later go from MBK to Nana for a night out.

Edited by flying_guitars

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

• 8 months later...

The Bell Bus is 350B but will pick you up at your hotel in Pattaya & drop you off at your hotel in Bangkok; depends on your budget!

Has anyone been on the Bell bus from Bangkok (Nana) to Pattaya? I was wondering if they drive all over the city doing pick-ups?

The last mini-van I took from my hotel in Nana spent the same time driving around Bangkok as the actual journey to Pattaya!

Thanks in advance for any replies.

bb69