Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Residence Certificate

ace1

Hi guys...I'm thinking about buying a truck in Thailand and I need the Residence Certificate from Jomtien Immigration. I have had one of these before when I had an 'o' visa but I am now on a 3 times tourist visa.

Question is, will they issue me a residence certificate on a 3 times tourist visa ? I have paperwork showing my address etc so that is not a problem.

Cheers :)

Som Num Na

I would say there is no hope legally, so unless you go through the back door if you know anyone, you may be stuffed.

The other option is to use one of the agents in Soi 5, they will want about thb8000 from memory, so it depends how badly you want the Certificate.

I got a new 3 month "O" visa by putting thb8000 in my passport & handing it to a guy in the carpark of the Immigration office.

My friend knew the official & had arranged it before we got there, so there are "ways & means" available to you if you are prepared to pay.

He delivered it back to my friend with the passport stamped & a receipt for thb1900, very funny.

Good Luck

My understanding is that you can't get a residence certificate if you have a tourist visa. To be eligible you must have a visa that lasts for a year eg. "O", "B" or "ED".