IGNORED

THAI AIRWAYS 12 DAYS SALE FROM BKK-SWEET DEALS-MUST BUY BEFORE DEC 9

Pink_Panther

I am having difficulty getting the booking options to work - I have tried numerous different dates and locations etc and I get this:

The following error(s) occured

• The requested departure date is too soon. Valid dates are -12 hours from now through the next 11 months. Please modify your dates and try again. (10031)
  • We are having difficulty with the departure date. Please validate your entry and try again. (10030)

Also - I'm not particularly clear on what the length of validity of ticket means - does this mean for example the trip has to be less than 14 days in length if you go economy? Because the window of travel is Departure date : 01 December 2011 to 31 March 2012 - so can you therefore fly out on 1 December and return 31st March or not?

ROUTING

ECONOMY CLASS (W)

Ticket validity 14 days

ECONOMY CLASS (V)

Ticket validity 14 days

BUSINESS CLASS (J)

Ticket validity 1 month

Price Roundtrip

for 1 passenger (THB)

Price Roundtrip

for 1 passenger (THB)

Price Roundtrip

for 1 passenger (THB)

I think it is a two week ticket only. Try change your dates to 2 weeks and see if works for you. The taxes are same as ticket price but in my case I still saved 10K as no other airlines had better rates. I live and work here so for me 1 week trip was enough and that what I booked.

Good Luck hunting