IGNORED

Cantara Hotel Pattaya?!?!

Fed7haS

Hi people...

I have been looing at http://www.agoda.dk/asia/thailand/pattaya/centara_pattaya_hotel.html but im realy confused.. i can't seem to find the hotels own website.. i need this cos i what to write em a email to make sure there is no joiners fee.. also some hotel booking sites list its location in a different place then Agoda :S

Now i like the look of this hotel and the location (as is on agoda) but I'm going nuts that i can't find there damn Website and email...

Any help would be appreciated...

Best Regards..

I think you are looking for the Centara Pattaya hotel, and if you notice on the Agoda link it appears the hotel has not yet opened - scheduled to open Dec 2011.

i believe they are part of the same group that has the Centara Grand Miage hotel in Pattaya - this place is more of a resort type place and I am pretty sure they have a joiner fee as the hotel is geared more towards families. But not sure if that policy will carry over to all Centara group hotels.

In any case the website for the Centara Grand Mirage is the following:

http://www.centarahotelsresorts.com/cmbr/cmbr_default.asp

And the mother site for the Centara group hotels is:

http://www.centarahotelsresorts.com/hotels.asp

You can probably make contact thru the Centara group site, to ask them about the pending opening and policies, of the hotel you have linked to with Agoda.

After some searching i finally got the email for this hotel and had a chat with em.. there is NO JOINERS FEE even tho they are a part of the Centara hotel chain.... the hotel i brand new opening this december and i just booked a 2 bedroom suite for my and my friend for 6 days (28dec to 03jan) including breakfast total = 1000 USD... i think thats a good deal for a hotel of this standard..

There email is : [email protected] if anybody els needs it..

Edited by Fed7haS

Anyone stayed here yet? It looks great and the prices are good right now. If there is no joiner fee it would be very good.

Even though its a bit away from the action...

Anyone stayed here yet? It looks great and the prices are good right now. If there is no joiner fee it would be very good.

Even though its a bit away from the action...

Like the a bit away from the action comment :P considering its right next to Soi 6 hehe.. the main reason i just booked a week at this hotel :) but i get your point its far from Walking Street.. but think of it like this.. everyday you need to walk down Soi 6 to get to beach road to grab a bahtbuss to get to walking... and we all love a walk down the half dusin..

I booked from the 27dec.. so some time shortly after that i will post some pictures and such.. :)

Like the a bit away from the action comment :P considering its right next to Soi 6 hehe.. the main reason i just booked a week at this hotel :) but i get your point its far from Walking street.. but think of it like this.. everyday you need to walk down soi 6 to get to beach road to grab a bahtbuss to get to walking... and we all love a walk down the half dusin..

I booked from the 27dec.. so some time shortly after that i will post some pictures and such.. :)

I have also booked this hotel now, from 3rd January. Very good price :) I agree with you about Soi 6 ;) but I am used to stay closer to WS. Anyway, the bath buses go all the time, so there should not be any problem.

Only problem is if there is a joiner fee...

I talked to em on email and asked about there 2 bedroom suite and joiners fee and got this repley..

Dear Mr. **********,

There are 2 bathroom for 2 Bedroom Suites. And there is no joiners fee at the hotel.

Best Regards,

Jeerapa C.

I talked to em on email and asked about there 2 bedroom suite and joiners fee and got this repley..

Dear Mr. **********,

There are 2 bathroom for 2 Bedroom Suites. And there is no joiners fee at the hotel.

Best Regards,

Jeerapa C.

Very good :) Tusind tak Fed7haS!

I wonder if the "Centara Pattaya Hotel" is the same as the "Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya"?

It is the only other Centara hotel in Pattaya (other than the big 5* resort) and it opened recently. Must be it...

Its not the same hotel.. in my hunt for the Email to Centara Pattaya hotel i wrote to nova hotel & spa pattaya asking 100% the same question cos i to thought that it was the same hotel.. the manager of the Nova hotel & Spa gave me the email for Centara Pattaya hotel.. i then talked to them on the phone and got confirmation that it is 2 sperate hotels.. they are how ever on the same Road.. Nova is just 300 meters further away from 2end road.... they are both part of the Centara chain and even tho Centara Grand Mirage charges a Joiners fee.. i have emailed and talked on the phone with both hotels and they both state "NO JOINERS FEE" what so ever... but ill write a first hand account when i get there on the 27 dec...

This is strange. Why does this hotel not have any webpage? It is not listed on the Centara website...

I am beginning to believe that this was not a good choice...

• 2 weeks later...

This seems classy enough for me, is there any action close to the hotel?

- Live for the right things -

Just checked in at the hotel. Its quite nice, just been open for 8 days and all is not up to speed yet. They were still working in my bathroom when I cheched in.

The hotel is modern and the location is 2 minutes walk from 2nd road and about 5 minutes walk from Soi 6 :)

My room is a one bedroom suite and it is ok, a bit small maybe.

Free wifi!

Have taken some pics and will post soon!

Good you added some pictures.. I cant for some reason opload pictures to PA from my iphone...