IGNORED

Do you like Shenanigans carvery

badboybilly

What do you all like about Shenanigans at Jomtien.

450 for the Sunday carvery

I do like it,but you have to line up at a smallish bain mar e whilst the guy cuts your meat.too busy sometimes

I do like Sheno's at jomtien for a drink too

Edited by badboybilly

• 3 weeks later...

Had their lunch special yesterday.........249 baht.........bangers and mash.......include bread roll,butter.......draught beer............249 baht.

Great place............Jomtien Complex.

Toilets are lovely too

DSCN0159.JPG

DSCN0155.JPG

DSCN0160.JPG

Edited by badboybilly

Looks good! I will have to drop in for a meal. To refresh my memory is Shenanigans on the right hand side of the road just before you arrive at the beach?

HEAVY meat eaters will like the fresh carving.

I only go 1-2x per year. To me, there isn't enough in their "buffet" to make it worthwhile. I would prefer to spend 2x this amount and go to the Montien or Centara Grand Seafood buffet.

As all "irish/uk" theme bars, they are quite expensive. I love and drink only Guinness in the UK, but not gonna pay 250-350 baht (£5-£7) for a pint. Rosies sometimes have offers on (Worthy's 180 baht) that take advantage of. Sometimes a long, cold draught beer is heaven over in Patts.As for the food, the same applies, I would rather pop to Sailor bar, Tropical Berts and more. I understand the "Two week millionaires" goin to these places, but others, like myself, that go for 6-8 weeks or more, usually go to these establishments rarely.

<!-- isHtml:1 -->