Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

first time in Phuket !

Lekmy

Hi

Usualy i speak in the french part of the forum , sorry for my english ;) i don't speak really good ... but i try .

The 14 december i go for my first trip in Phuket ( i went 2 time in pattaya during the last year ) , i will stay in Surine beach .

-how many time for go to Patong ( bengla road ) from surine beach in taxi ?

- how much bar girl ( barfine , and girl ) ?

if you want tell me one other thing ;)

Thanks a lot

taxis are expensive in Phuket, main reason ive stopped going there..

surin to Patong 200 on a bike maybe 300 tuk tuk..

ive heard barfines in bangla bars at 500baht and most bargirls looking for 2000 longtime

cheaper bars in Karon beach..

have fun..!!

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

All transport in and around Patong is a joke caused by morons who actually pay the ridiculous prices. From Patong to Kata beach the tuk tuk's want 400bht, and thats price set, no one discounting.. it's a 10km trip, google map it, I would barely pay that price in Australia. Better to catch the 25bht bus's into Phuket city and to patong/kata beach 25-30bht + its a fun scenery drive.

As for barfines in the beer bars, 500-700 I got told when asking.

Only took one when I was there last month, a girl from Pirates, 700 bar fine, but she agreed to 1 baht for her for the night lol.. 10/10 performance, paid her properly (was always going to).

Lady drinks kill you though in Patong, it's borderline between buying one and avoiding them altogether, they are 200baht each at all beer bars, which equates to about $7 AUD..

All beer is 80-100bht.

Plenty of FL's in tiger/hollywood happy to go for 1000.

Patong.. Meh...

Ok Patong it's more expansive than pattaya ? i'm alone and i stay 15 days , how much i must to take with me just for drink , take a lady , eat , take a taxi from surin beach? ( it's ok for the room ) juste one idea for i plane my trip ,

thank's :)

Would be silly if you were paying more then 150bht each way via taxi.. As mentioned beer in bars is 80-100, bar fine will run 500-700, and the girl will be 1000-2000LT. Basic food starts at 50bht for pad thai, up to whatever you want to spend. Chicken kebabs are 100.

You will probably buy 2 or 3 lady drinks before you bar fine her so add another 600, assuming you hit it off with the first girl.

Plenty of FL's standing on bangla road if your that way inclined, 1000-1500 for her..

I did enjoy Pirates, you get a nice view overlooking bangla while your there, and the girls dance at eye level instead of you looking up, suggest you start there.. It's about halfway down bangla unless you get pulled in by one of the other bars first.

H Lekmy, Surin is a fair way from Patong Beach, so getting between both places especially late at night will cost u a fortune , the tuks tuks in Phuket are outrageous in what they charge , ( a warning if u do , make sure u both know what u are expected to pay , as they can get very violent if there is a payment dispute) - bar fines 500 - 1000B now, lady drinks 150-200+ , have a good time , let us know how u get on .

ok so 4500 bath - 6000bath /day it's possible ;) but yeah i think Patong it's really more expansive than pattaya ...

1000bath the barfine !!! waaaa it's too much !

I get to Phuket on 18th so perhaps we can have a beer. If you are planning on spending a decent amount of time on Bangla my advice would be to stay in Patong. I am staying at the expat which is a stones throw from Bangla. No need to negotiate with the local tuk tuk mafia then. If you are wanting to do tours etc most of them will pick you up at your hotel so unless you got free stay elsewhere it makes sense to stay in Patong and there are hotels there for every budget.

I only got quoted 1000 barfine before midnight and after was usually 300-600 depending on the bar. I nearly always paid 1500 longtime but i did go low season the last 3 times. You will get more for less wit a F/L but i like the chat and fun in the bar first and then to go to the rock music place or to a club together or even late night eats as Thai girls are always hungry. Budget depends on how many girls you want to take a day. Normal for me was a massage around lunch time an afternoon wife every second day from rock hard ago go and then a long time most night so average was about 3500 a day plus drinks for girls and 500 or so for food.

I think you can budget 5000 a day plus hotel and tours/shopping and you should be able to stick to it. Bangla should be made into a world treasure and if you have a few street smarts you will pick it all up pretty quick.

Thank's ,

I can not staye in Patong , because i go to Phuket with my family ( mother , aunt , uncle , sister ) but me i'm 20 , i stay in apartement ( alone ) because my mother paid for me the apartement in surin beach .... so i should to take the tuk tuk all night ... i hope take a phone number of tuk tuk to be able to arrange for the price . . .

But i plan to spend 4000/6000bath per day ... i hope it's ok for eat / take a good time with a lady , drink some beers ... i'm shocked by the price of barfine ....1000!!! soi suppose : all the most beautiful girl are taken before midnight ?

and I take a beer with pleasure if you are ready to support a young man of 20 years for my third time in thailande ;)

and sorry for my english ... i try my best ....

Edited by Lekmy

If you pay 1000 your an idiot. Even if you agree to take the girl before midnight just tell her you pick her up at twelve. It really is no drama and all the girls i spoke to told me don't pay 1000. Seriously the girl will want your repeat business. There are probably 10,000 working girls in Patong and the bars don't really get going till around ten so the notion that hey are all gone by 12 is ridiculous.

Just chill enjoy it mate if you are 20 and if you can string a sentence together and you dont have head like a bloated football the girls are going to be all over you. Its going to be paradise for you buddy.

Hey we van definitely have a beer and don't worry your english is way better than my french. The reason the bars put a 1000 barfine before midnight is simple. If the girls all go early they can't sell any alcohol. No-one wants to go into a bar where there are no girls. Last time i was there the US navy was in town and the girls were on the cash hunt. I think all the bars re negotiated a short time barfine.

In Thailand money number 1 remember this rule for everything and it all makes more sense.

1000 baht barfine is usually for coyote dancers, especially in Tiger Complex.

More normal to pay 300-500 baht barfine in the beerbars or 600 baht Barfine in the GoGos.

Beerbar girls 1000-1500 ST or 2000 baht LT.

GoGo girls 2000 baht ST 3-4000 baht LT.

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Thank's ,

I can not staye in patong , because i go to phuket with my family ( mother , aunt , uncle , sister ) but me i'm 20 , i stay in apartement ( alone ) because my mother paid for me the apartement in surin beach .... so i should to take the tuk tuk all night ... i hope take a phone number of tuk tuk to be able to arrange for the price . . .

But i plan to spend 4000/6000bath per day ... i hope it's ok for eat / take a good time with a lady , drink some beers ... i'm shocked by the price of barfine ....1000!!! soi suppose : all the most beautiful girl are taken before midnight ?

and I take a beer with pleasure if you are ready to support a young man of 20 years for my third time in thailande ;)

and sorry for my english ... i try my best ....

avoid the rip off tuk tuk drivers all together. Just rent a motorbike.

4000-6000baht per day is way enough for food, fun and girls, don't worry.

check out the discos for hot freelancers (go bit later, after 01-02 and pay max.2000baht long time for real lookers).

btw, jsoup the bus drive thru Phuket town is not an option since the busses stop running quite early. And it's not really a nice scenery ride anyways (takes waaaay too long, it's hot and dirty etc..)

The price on girls really gone up that much I can not remember paying more then 300bhat in barfine in the bars gogo I do not know never barfined there this was 2009...How about the FL in the discos how much do they charged st/LT now adays?

Lekmy rent a bike and another cheap room in Patong for a couple of days and relax, what you save in taxi fares pays for both and

tell the family your going to explore the country side and it takes some time to get there.

• 2 weeks later...

The price on girls really gone up that much I can not remember paying more then 300bhat in barfine in the bars gogo I do not know never barfined there this was 2009...How about the FL in the discos how much do they charged st/LT now adays?

The top girls in the go gos wanting 2500 short time! That is the flat rate in Diablo which has just opened. The Japs have pushed the prices up in Patong unfortunately.

Even freelancers in Hollywood/Tiger will demand 2000 minimum LT in Patong. Not a place for mongering. I have been there 4/5 times to catch up with friends and with each trip I have come to the conclusion that I will be going to Patts/BKK to monger!

4000-6000baht per day is way enough for food, fun and girls, don't worry.

check out the discos for hot freelancers (go bit later, after 01-02 and pay max.2000baht long time for real lookers).

btw, jsoup the bus drive thru phuket town is not an option since the busses stop running quite early. And it's not really a nice scenery ride anyways (takes waaaay too long, it's hot and dirty etc..)

Depends how much you drink I guess and whether you want a girl each night? You would struggle on 4000 no doubt about it if you were out drinking all night. Lady drinks in Soi Tiger are 200 baht