IGNORED

Ladyboy 'Jane' -- in 'Toy Beer Bar'

Calimero72

Hi mates,

I had twice the pleasure with a cute ladyboy in that bar, which is located at the corner of 2nd road and Soi 3.

Every day they have a rock group and live music.

Unfortunately I havent got any photos of her...but perhaps someone in this forum knows about her...she is approx. 170cm tall and have long (extended) hairs...

She is pre-op and her breasts are cup A....but her face....her face is astonishing....looks like a lady......a beautiful one...much better than many girls.....her voice is btw similar to a ladies' voice....

She worries that someone is cheated by her appearance...and she doesn't want any problems, so she informs every potential customer in advance....BTW: I liked it....

Her worries are justified....she looks very nice !!

I have forgotten to ask her for her phone number....but perhaps someone here can help me.

I am worried that I am bisexual already...but I cannot forget her.....

I am pleased and happy for every hint....

thanks Marco

• 3 weeks later...

She looked beautiful for a LB... Hard to resist the temptations if you bumped into her...

Looks as good as most real girls. :GoldenSmile1:

Amazing Pattaya.

Well I'm afraid the Toy bar is no longer there but I beleive the twoladyboys have moved to Toy's new bar on the corner of Soi 3

Obviously, that's why I wrote: "...that bar, which is located at the corner of 2nd road and Soi 3."

I met her beginning of November this year.

Some other ladyboys are also active there.

• 1 month later...

I met her last April. Just arrived in pattaya and popped into the bar for my first drink. She come over sat on my knee and started to do the usual flirting. I left after one drink but went back next night around 3am just as bar was closing. Played pool and then sat as the bar was clearing up. She was taking off her false eylashes and I was thinking wow what a gorgeous girl. She said she was tired but would I come back next day to go with her....i said i would. Went back about midnight but she was not there....i ended up taking two other girls (disaster but thats another story). Anyway as we're walking i asked where jane was tonight and the girls said "jane the ladyboy oh shes got customer". I was gobsmacked because I didnt have a clue and NO she didnt tell me.

• 1 month later...

haha i nearly fell for this girl aswell she is a beaut and would easy think she was a girl

Where is "Toy Bar"? Never heard of the place?

its top of soi 3 second road end

• 2 weeks later...

haha i nearly fell for this girl aswell she is a beaut and would easy think she was a girl

Yes, she is very nice and pretty.

By mischance, I didn't meet her on my last holiday 2 weeks ago.

First, she was barfined for longtime....one day later I found a 'real' girl, who made me forget thinking about ladyboys :D

Unfortunately, I crossed her way when I walked with my LT-girl....she saw me....and was really upset...and didn't spend any view on me anymore.....as I said...she is a real lady :)

But next to 'Arm' (SOHO-bar, soi6) the most pretty ladyboy !!

I went to her bar a couple of times in December and missed her both times. There's another LB at this bar that is very nice and sexy called Aew

Hi mates,

I had twice the pleasure with a cute ladyboy in that bar, which is located at the corner of 2nd road and Soi 3.

Every day they have a rock group and live music.

Unfortunately I havent got any photos of her...but perhaps someone in this forum knows about her...she is approx. 170cm tall and have long (extended) hairs...

She is pre-op and her breasts are cup A....but her face....her face is astonishing....looks like a lady......a beautiful one...much better than many girls.....her voice is btw similar to a ladies' voice....

She worries that someone is cheated by her appearance...and she doesn't want any problems, so she informs every potential customer in advance....BTW: I liked it....

Her worries are justified....she looks very nice !!

I have forgotten to ask her for her phone number....but perhaps someone here can help me.

I am worried that I am bisexual already...but I cannot forget her.....

I am pleased and happy for every hint....

thanks Marco

Did she fuck your bum?

I went to her bar a couple of times in December and missed her both times. There's another LB at this bar that is very nice and sexy called Aew

I thought you don't go with LB's so why have you gone back to this bar 2 times in December :Busted:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Did she fuck your bum?

No, she is passive.

U can blow her dick, but she doesn't fuck.

No, she is passive.

U can blow her dick, but she doesn't fuck.

Good, it takes me long enough to let the Doctor near my arse.

Good, it takes me long enough to let the Doctor near my arse.

So, you let your doctor fuck your arse ?!? Is this 'special service' also paid by yr health insurance ?!? :Grin3:

I thought you don't go with LB's so why have you gone back to this bar 2 times in December :Busted:

JT I went there because I liked the bar.....lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Me , my girlfriend and my friend met Jane at that bar in Jan 12 and my girl new straight away, but I didnt and nor did my mate and we've been coming to pty for over ten years! After bout 20 mins my girl whispered to me that she was a ladyboy and I was go smacked! Never told my mate but the only way he found out was when he played pool with her, she was hitting the white too hard, that's what puta seed of doubt in his mind. Lol

• 4 months later...

I was at Toy Bar in June, but never saw Janey. The girls said she left the bar but would not say why.

There was another LB who i thought was a real girl at first, very passable and pretty!

<!--START COUNTER CODE--><EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Countdown%20to%20LOS&count=down&time=1338210900000&bgc=0x6600ff&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0x330000&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xff0000&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x33ff00&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0xff0000&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"><br><div style="width: 500px; text-align: center">Use the <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown generator</a> to create your own <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown</a>.</div><!--END COUNTER CODE -->

• 6 months later...

I had one of the best GFE in all my trips in this bar 4 or 5 years ago, it's shame that the girls turn over is high because there are some true gems in this bar when you are here at the right moment.

damn i miss the old time with Soi 2/Soi 3 with full of hot girls behind bars and on the walk-in, Honey Pot coyotee club full of stunners, Atlantic bar....

the area was so good now is almost in ruins....

• 2 months later...

ye I love that area beside soi 3 with all the bars, hopefully starts to pick up again

Archived