Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

were to stay?

bmthlad

ok i arrive on december the 3rd I'm looking to stay somewhere between 1000-2000 a night looking for safe, pool, good clean comfortable room. (jacuzzi or something like this would be shit hot!)

now the problem i have is I'm a light sleeper so noise is a major factor for me... minimum noise!

don't get me wrong I'm gonna be out getting shit faced and fucking good and proper so may sleep quite well but ideally don't want to be situated next to club or very loud bar or main ski i.e. 6,7,8 or Walking Street although be good to be on a baht bus route to be abe to get to all my fav locations?

HELP PLEASE , sorry for the pickyness !

Firstly such a freakin waste getting shit-faced in Pattaya, seriously,

hotels

Doubt if jacuzzzi room would be under 2K

• Baywalk Residence is in good spot with nice rooms.
  • Inn House also
  • Sea Me Spring/Page 10 also

all of these are inside the main baht bus circle up second round and down beach road. And can walk to most parts.

Book 2-3 nights for starters, using www.wotif.com or www.latestays.com or www.agoda.com then you are free to stay longer

or try elsewhere.

Look at Dynasty on soi 13.

Safe ,quiet and girl friendly but forget the jacuzzi bit.

And you are next to the Lek hotel that does an excellent breakfast buffett.