IGNORED

3 Condo's for rent (5 minutes from Walking Street)

cableguy777

My friend has asked me to rent out 3 of his condo's that he owns in Yensabai condo

The building is modern and spacious and has 3 elevators. All three Studio apartments are furnished and maintained to the highest standard. The apartments are 39 sqm in size and have air conditioning, separate bathroom containing shower facilities, a fully equipped kitchen area including a microwave and refrigerator. Each Studio is fully furnished including double bed, wardrobes, security safe, television with cable TV, DVD player.The attractive balconies are 5 sqm in size.

Two condos are side by side on the 2nd Floor looking out to the swimming pool .

The other is on the 9th floor also overlooking the pool

Yensabai Condo Located only minutes from Pattaya's famous Walking Street, Beach Road's wonderful Bars, Restaurants and amazing shops.

The popular Jomtien Beach area is only 10 minutes away by taxi or baht bus. .

The Yensabai Condotel is holiday accommodation at its best. Swimming Pool, Sun bathing deck. 24 hour security guards.

Yensabai also provides guests with close access to Restaurants, Convenience stores and Internet Cafes and a secured parking area.

14,500 baht a month in high season ,Good discounts on 3 months or more .

Electric & water charged at goverment rates

Please PM me or call Andy 0867765119

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.jpg

ye.jpg

yensabai map.PNG

looks great

what about weekly rates for those in los only 3 weeks or so....plus consider posting a map to show location and how far etc from Walking Street .

great pics pool looks very good

Looks expensive at 14500bht since have to pay extra for water and electric. Also that soi is full of gay bars for those who care about that.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

these still getting rented or are they taken long term?

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a feeler, I've booked a hotel but haven't paid yet.  I'll be Pattaya in 20 days, and would like to know if one of these condo will be available to rent for 3 weeks in November.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Archived