IGNORED

Bangkok hotel

Harvez

Paradiso Boutique Suites, 1500B per night on Wotif.com. Its just at the start of Soi 10, a 5 minute walk to both Nana and Cowboy, and 2 minutes from Asoke BTS and Underground. Nice new hotel with small park opposite.

Too easy.

City Lodge on Soi 19 also looks interesting, similar distances.

Used the Regency Park hotel Soi 22 for the last 7yrs now quality boutique style hotel but its a few minutes in a taxi to Nana

kingston suites or dream hotel

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

join the a club, a number of hotels are members & they send you great deals. just booked the ibis in nana for 3 nights in jan..823 tb per night. cant beat that.....

The Key hotel....soi 19 very good, 100 meters from Asoke MRT and subway

been there 3 times already and be back in 2 weeks again...very nice staff also!!

Mai pen rai...

Ruamchitt above the Thermae near Soi 15.

Make sure you get a renovated room though (floors 4-6) as the lower floors are shit and used for short time.

Nice roof top pool. Turn left and 5 minutes to Cowboy. Turn right and 10 minutes to Nana.

Ruamchitt above the Thermae near Soi 15.

Make sure you get a renovated room though (floors 4-6) as the lower floors are shit and used for short time.

Nice roof top pool. Turn left and 5 minutes to Cowboy. Turn right and 10 minutes to Nana.

I agree this place used to rock and the pooltop is nice - but once Clinton Plaza closed and Thermae stopped opening late it lost its 'location' value for mine somewhat.