IGNORED

32" LCD HD TV

bdb

A TCL 32' LCD HD TV / L32P10F

Brand new in the box, I was given this against a debt owed , If i had more room i would keep it the picture and sound are the biz, other than me having a quick look its' never been used comes with makers International Warranty here follows some tech numbers ect for those in the know.

Full HD (1920x1080) pixels high contrast ratio

Digital Coaxial Audio Output

Dynamic Skin Correction

DCDI tm , 3D Comb Filter, 3HDMI Interface Support

Now for those that dont have a clue what the above mean (me included)

Its Black and Shiney, it has remote control and the sound is the Bollox.

What do i want for it ? Cash 7,500bht, or a Trade or Exchange i will add cash if its something i like . A good phone for example,

So what have you????? Buyer collects Soi Arunothai

I have 5000 baht if you want to deal, just for bedroom - i was looking yesterday for a new 42 inch and can get the new samsung for 16,0000 which is for my living room. Will do the deal today if you want to take

TCL :WhoSaw1: 32" :WhoSaw1:

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Haha thought might be hiding the brand name?

These TCL tvs no good then?

If someone can elaborate more pls?

Saw in tesco lotus recently 32" Sony bravia LCD for 9,900bt

cheers 4 now,

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

about 2 years ago bought a tlc 42 inch for 15000 bath at tesco, never had problems,,,,untill i seperated from my Thai gf... :GoldenSmile1: most part inside are from lg.

and you will always have the guarantee...if you buy a new one.

i bought modern LG full HD 32" for 8900b in central festival and it was 6 month ago. It was special promo tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Brand new in the box, I was given this against a debt owed , If i had more room i would keep it the picture and sound are the biz, other than me having a quick look its' never been used comes with makers International Warranty here follows some tech numbers ect for those in the know.

Dynamic Skin Correction

What do i want for it ? Cash 7,500bht, or a Trade or Exchange i will add cash if its something i like . A good phone for example,

Sorry I have not replied to this post have been soooooooo busy forgot all about it.

Following some of the expert reviews i have received about the TV, I thought i would check as i do not wish to give other than a very good deal to a fellow member.

I have looked online for a reveiw on this particular TV and read loads i have yet to find a negative one all say the same thing Great value for money ,

I have also checked localy the prices of 32" HD and yes there are a few places doing them at around the 10k mark , so here is the deal

FIRST to contact me TODAY can take it at 4,500bht, first chance has to go to Bladefire as he has already offered 5k. If no takers today i shall donate it to some lucky lady tonight , and she can have the TV.

Dynamic Skin Correction

TV NOW SOLD Thankyou to all that looked

And i was the happy purchaser for my daughters bedroom. Thank you Charlie, a really nice, well-travelled guy and im sure the children at Father Ray Foundation will make good use of your donation. Great meeting you, hope our paths cross again. You can tell me more about your adventures.