Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Real World Cup

shergar

Rugby World Cup starts this evening. Thank goodness we will have some real sport for the next few weeks.

I backed the French at 10/1 a few months ago; they are 6/1 at the moment. Not a bad bet I think.

Our guys, the Irish are currently 20/1. Could be a good each way bet.

Rugby World Cup starts this evening. Thank goodness we will have some real sport for the next few weeks.

I backed the French at 10/1 a few months ago; they are 6/1 at the moment. Not a bad bet I think.

Our guys, the Irish are currently 20/1. Could be a good each way bet.

I agree with you the real world cup is here at last, I think France have a good chance as Australia beat Newzealand in the Tri Nations and they only just beat the Springbocks. France are in form and have home status so w,e have a tournament to savour. Of the home nations Ireland have the best chance provided their stars stay fit. Its hard to know what to expect of Wales but they could be surprise semi finalists, Scotland will have to beat Italy to advance to the last eight and that wont be easy.

You might get a bit better now - LOL

Just checked : best I see for France this morning is 12:1

Edited by whitespider

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

You might get a bit better now - LOL

Just checked : best I see for France this morning is 12:1

So much for the home advantage :Good_Job: Come on Argentina and Ireland in Group D.

Ireland were absolute crap last night. Disgraceful performance. The Argies and Frogs will hammer us.

It wasn't just Ireland although was so disappointed in there performance. England never even got a bonus point against USA??

Looking like only the Aussies can stp a New Zealand South Africa final IMO.

It wasn't just Ireland although was so disappointed in there performance. England never even got a bonus point against USA??

Looking like only the Aussies can stp a New Zealand South Africa final IMO.

England did not even score at all against South Africa. South Africa 36 England 0. :o . Come on Wales. You can beat the Aussies tonight. :)

I had to stop watching at 23 to nil. It was too painful. They stopped showing rugby in the States a few years back and I haven't kept up on the net so I've been quite surprised with the steep drop off of the English side's play.

I had to stop watching at 23 to nil. It was too painful. They stopped showing rugby in the States a few years back and I haven't kept up on the net so I've been quite surprised with the steep drop off of the English side's play.

I am backing the Taffy Army at the Millenium Stadium for today's game as they have a strong team chosen :

Wales team:

1 Gethin Jenkins

2 Matthew Rees

3 Adam Jones

4 Ian Gough

5 Alun-Wyn Jones

6 Colin Charvis

7 Martyn Williams

8 Jonathan Thomas

9 Dwayne Peel

10 Stephen Jones

11 Shane Williams

12 Sonny Parker

13 Tom Shanklin

14 Mark Jones

15 Gareth Thomas ©

Replacements:

16 Thomas Rhys Thomas

17 Duncan Jones

18 Michael Owen

19 Alix Popham

20 Michael Phillips

21 James Hook

22 Kevin Morgan

Shall be watching the game at Jamesons Pub this evening as it coincides with the Jesters fun night.