IGNORED

Sustanon 250

mikeymoo

Would like mote info on it if any ones much about it,how much to take etc,and I will be training not to hard,jut want to know if this is ideal for wht I need

I have heard it's possible to get a pharmacist to dose you in thailand, i'm sure with a consultation fee. Unfortunately, that's all I have to go on as I heard about it in the documentary bigger,stronger,faster. I'll have a quick poke around google to see what I can come up with and post back if any leads.

look what I found in the forum rules:

16. The topic of the use and/or purchase of illicit drugs is strictly prohibited.

guessing you may be into the grey area...

Its not illegal in Thailand

It is without a prescription.

So we will take it that you are asking for advice in confirmation of what your doctor has told you.

:Think1:

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

It is readily available in the majority of pharmacist in injectable form. If you do not know the protocols for self injection then virtually any clinic will do it for you at a cost of 50 to 100 baht per injection.

You do not mention your age or reason for wanting to use it, anyone looking to follow such a route is well advised to have their blood works checked before hand. Again easily done in Thailand, cheap and the results are with you usually the same day.

Then why do pharmacies sell it without a prescription? I have never had a problem purchasing it.

To make money ?

Prostitution is illegal in Thailand and I have never had a problem purchasing it ?

:Think1:

250 IU per day for 1-3 days per week

I have just taken a good look at this thread and noticed your "advice"

Could you explain in more detail.

It is a mild to moderate dose. That's it. You said you were a lazy workout guy.

I do one unit testoviron thats depot 250 every 4 weeks.Works very well and all you need the rest is down to you gym wise. Kick starts you so to say.

i still don't understand where you guys will get all your protein from on the cycles...

chicken, red meat, tuna and eggs are not expensive.

• 5 months later...

You can absorb about 40 grams of pure protein with each meal,a little more if you combine slower and faster breakdown proteins eg mix a bowl of beans with tuna so they will be absorbed at different rates to max the growth and eat five times a day and you will get two grams of pure protein per kilo body weight.one gram per kilo is replacement protein and you will keep some of the other gram per kilo body weight depending on your lifestyle,sleep,steroid type,age etc.Getting big is hard work with or without roids.Most meat is about 30 to 35% protein so eating less but more regularly will get better results,this is where the protein powders make hitting the quota easier-good luck and work hard.

• 8 months later...

Steroids like sus250 are measured in mg not IU so for 1 ml of sus250 which is about how much you want to inject at one time is 250mg of the product hence the '250' in the name sus250. The maximum I would inject in a week would be 500mg or 2ml of sus spread over 2 injections perhaps 1ml Tuesday and 1ml Friday.

But there is much better products than sus250, sus is just so well known

• 4 weeks later...

Steroids like sus250 are measured in mg not IU so for 1 ml of sus250 which is about how much you want to inject at one time is 250mg of the product hence the '250' in the name sus250. The maximum I would inject in a week would be 500mg or 2ml of sus spread over 2 injections perhaps 1ml Tuesday and 1ml Friday.

But there is much better products than sus250, sus is just so well known

Sust needs to be shot EOD because to the shortest half life. That said it is the beginners favorite testosterone.

Did a cycle once 8 weeks 250mg every day stacked with Deca and Tren not a bad cycle......

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

Sust needs to be shot EOD because to the shortest half life. That said it is the beginners favorite testosterone.

Did a cycle once 8 weeks 250mg every day stacked with Deca and Tren not a bad cycle......

The trouble with test is that so many uses suffer very badly with acne, and after working your arse off to build your body that last thing you want is to show off a back/neck covered in spots when walking down the beach. I suffered, admittedly mildly but my training partner was covered and we didn't know how to counter act the side effect?

Sus seems to be a generic and safer product and very little side effects?

I would never recommend sustanon to a first time user. A lot wiser to start with just testo e e5d as first cycle.

Archived