IGNORED

How To Build An Airbus A380 - well the wings at least

DJW

A mates watching this at the moment just telling me about it on Facebook, seems really interesting think i'll give it a watch soon.

It won't let me watch it. Thats ok, I'm flying on one in 2 1/2 weeks. I'm really excited to fly this aircraft as well as coming to Thailand.

Buzzy.

It won't let me watch it. Thats ok, I'm flying on one in 2 1/2 weeks. I'm really excited to fly this aircraft as well as coming to Thailand.

Buzzy.

Dont wanna dissapoint you but dont expect to mut... What i hav heard is that after boarding the plane it is just the same as any other plane. Had the same experience years back when i was used to B737 and equal planes. First time in a A300 or DC10 wow - but no, just the same thing. Thought i would be really impressed when flying 747 the first time but no - excatly the same experience as in other planes. If you have the opportunity to look at the A380 before boarding you will see it is huge but when onboard there are no difference. For sure i would like to try it just to say i have been there done that...

Have a nice flight!

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Thanks 069,

I've flown on a C5A so I've flown on a large aircraft, but for some reason I'm really excited to fly the A380. I'm not sure if it because it's really new or if its new and on Korean airlines. Just 15 more days. Yea!!!!

Buzzy

Read earlier the wings on it flex 4 metres on take off, thats a far bit, but suppose over that length its fuck all.

After trying the a380 to SIN first time 2 years ago I stopped caring about other aircrafts and every trip I make to thai is on a380.

First the space for each passanger is bigger then the 777/747. The treatment you receive from the crew is better (atleast from my experiences). Even if you choose economy class!

The plane is pretty much noise proof aswell. The downsides are the price and the temperature on board - every a380 I used (tried 3 airlines companies) the temperature is cold compared to the other planes. Sometimes the number of people sneezing reminds me a hospital 5555.

Hi Darkosirex,

Thanks for

After trying the a380 to SIN first time 2 years ago I stopped caring about other aircrafts and every trip I make to thai is on a380.

First the space for each passanger is bigger then the 777/747. The treatment you receive from the crew is better (atleast from my experiences). Even if you choose economy class!

The plane is pretty much noise proof aswell. The downsides are the price and the temperature on board - every a380 I used (tried 3 airlines companies) the temperature is cold compared to the other planes. Sometimes the number of people sneezing reminds me a hospital 5555.

I'm still excited about flying the A380 and only 13 more days. I'm also excited to get some real korean food while in Seoul.

Have a great day.

Buzzy