IGNORED

Hua Hin Hotels

coast.888

am going to hua hin late dec2011,any info on good hotels with pool near the night life around 1500-2000 baht

what is there to do??

beer bars,discos??

HELP!!!

• 2 weeks later...

am going to hua hin late dec2011,any info on good hotels with pool near the night life around 1500-2000 baht

what is there to do??

beer bars,discos??

HELP!!!

That would be Tipurai city hotel, just one soi away of the action in soi Bintabaht and no noise + girlfriendly around 1K for room

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Hua Hin is a typical Thai costal town that does not try to imitate the flashy western style resorts that proliferate around Asia. It's small size makes it ideal for walking and browsing. To the north is the fishing village where trawlers lands their fresh catch daily. Royal Hua Hin Golf club and the train station are in close proximity and both worth a look.

• 2 months later...

That would be Tipurai city hotel, just one soi away of the action in soi Bintabaht and no noise + girlfriendly around 1K for room

I can recommend Thipurai too. Right in the centre, clean rooms and a pool. Had dinner in the restaurant and it was very good, although a bit too spicy for my personal taste.

I am not in denial

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Thipurai and Markwin as G-friendly hotels. There must be more.... Can anybody post more hotel names. Thank you.

Thipurai and Markwin as G-friendly hotels. There must be more.... Can anybody post more hotel names. Thank you.

Citin Loft 

• 3 weeks later...

Does any of the bms know whether Royal Pavilion hotel in Hua Hin is G-friendly? The hotel hasn't responded to my emails. Thanks in advance!

Archived