IGNORED

Thai sim card with internet access

jonnyscuba

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a Thai sim card that will also allow me to access the internet.

I want to keep my TR upto date as it happens.

Cheers

Try dtac there is a dtac shop at the airport that sells them, cost depends on how many hours you want

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

maybe im wrong, but i thought it was depending on your phone and not the sim card?

i use my ipod to surf the net, so i dont know 100%.

I have allways used 12call so i dont know what is best, but 12 works great the times i have surfed on the phone

All 3 Thai prepaid sim cards support 3G inet. Get any of them, sign up for the internet package that best suits you. You can find the packages on the Providers websites.

My current Thai sim (GSM) really chews throught the credit when using the net. At times 500 baht a day. Are there any better options?

I got a Happy (DTAC) SIM card. The card cost 69 Baht, plus a 100 baht top up lasted my whole 2 week vacation. This included calls, text messages and Internet browsing on my Android phone. Never had a problem with coverage, including 3G data. Highly recommended. I bought the card in the DTAC store in Siam Paragon, Bangkok, but I heard you can get them from any phone store or 7-11

I agree with patman. Also when you get the dtac card you can sign up for their 3G/edge/GPRS 30 hour deal for only 150 baht.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is there any places in australia to get a Thai simcard before leaving so i can get the number and then post onto the site

for when i activate it or need to get one in airport upon arrival.

is there any places in australia to get a Thai simcard before leaving so i can get the number and then post onto the site

for when i activate it or need to get one in airport upon arrival.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-THAI-12CALL-PREPAY-SIM-CARD-THAILAND-Phuket-/150606681334?pt=AU_PrepaidRechargeCards&hash=item2310db94f6#ht_4060wt_922

thanks heaps have just purchased one of these so will be able to post thai ph number up before i leave to patts

cheers

brett

Edited by brett041