Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

I-Ris Residence Hotel Review

Adam2011

Hi everyone,

First of all, excuse my Poor English language as it's not my first language :)..

This is the first post to me here in this forum after many months I spent in reading the experiences of visitors and members here.

I've just came back from a short trip to Pattaya where I spent a week of play, recreation and mongering :).

I think that this hotel is Kinda new and in very suitable price and the location close to shopping malls,beer bars, restaurants and Walking Street, but the only problem here the hotel located in the heart of the Arabs and Iranians areas.

hotel staff are very friendly and helpful and the hotel does not have a swimming pool or a restaurant, but you can request any meal and they will bring it to you directly from the nearby restaurants, whether it is breakfast or lunch.

The rooms come with shower, LCD TV, Mini bar, Air conditioned.

Prices,

800 THB for rooms W/O balcony,

1000 THB for rooms with balcony.

hotel Name:

I-Ris Residence

Address of the hotel:

26/169 M.10 Soi VC.hotel,Nongprue , Banglamung , Chonburi 20150

Edited by Adam2011

Hotels Photos,

Iris-0.png

Iris-3.jpg

Iris-2.jpg

Iris-1.jpg

Iris-4.jpg

......looks a great place and good price......but.....they are not very good at returning emails as im still waiting on 3 emails i sent as long as month ago....and....their website does not display these prices and theres no actual booking page.

.....therefore not brillant to actually book a room.....whats the point of the website then!?

Hi balacano,

I was trying contact theme by e-mail but they never response to me, It's better to call them up for booking, it might be risky but this what I did last time

Cheers

Seems an ok hotel so what type of Guests use it bearing in mind it's Location. Is it GF and any Sites Booking it a Main hotel Site seems by all accounts Shite

Cheers

• 8 months later...

Letting my GF organise my next trip..told her what she could save she could keep...How can that go wrong?...she seems to think it is a ok hotel owned by the same guy who owns where she lives..talking about paying 800 to 1000 Baht per night...Anyone actually stay there that can give us a heads up on this place?

Edited by crossfield