Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

over 30 day stay

Mr Blackpool

i have tried to book a 60 day stay but Agoda only do 30 if you want more they give you a number but i didn't get any sense off the operator any other sites or contacts please or advice thank you

if you are booking over 30 days id sugest contact directly...willl be cheaper than Agoda

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

if you are booking over 30 days id sugest contact directly...willl be cheaper than agoda

I agree.

Hope you have first hand experience with the hotel you'r booking or you could end up with a spoiled holiday.

I've always had good luck with the Residence Garden Hotel/Apatrments. They have day and monthly rates.

Good Luck

i have tried to book a 60 day stay but agoda only do 30 if you want more they give you a number but i didn't get any sense off the operator any other sites or contacts please or advice thank you

Matey if you want more info then maybe list appix budet lication etc.

Do not forget to plan in Visa Run as 30 Days is what you get coming on Plane.

Maybe do a few different locations if staying 60Days and try Goggle long term thai lets they will be cheaper via Net.

By the way have you been in the Thai MP in Blackpool Prices i told £30 Hr massage dunt know if this includes FS any idea ?

Hope you have first hand experience with the hotel you'r booking or you could end up with a spoiled holiday.

Yes, just spot on! Even if he has good experience with the hotel, he could end in the only room that has a noisy aircon or is just next to the noisy russians' room... I would never book 60 days (or even 30) in advance.

anybody who can recomend a nice apartment for long stay please post

That would certainly be the highest standard with the cheapest rate. But same comes in mind as the hotel. How to be sure the location suits you, there is no bar just under, etc.

For a 60 days stay, this is what I would do :

- Make a 4 or 5 days cheap booking in a guesthouse

- Get some good contacts and informations for a few condos that seems to suit me

- As I get there, during the 5 days, just go and visit the condos. If ok, just rent it on a 2 month base.

Of course, the condos' owner will encourage you to book in advance, saying there won't be anything available as you arrive. Well... he can keep his condo... hundreds available. Just make sure you have enough contacts, so if the firts condo is not available anymore, just skip to the next one... It's def a buyers market...

• 3 months later...

you could also do a forum search using key words condos for rent for example brings up 477 matches today.

then when you have selected a shortlist, ask for reviews and recommendations from board members personal experiences.

this should give you a closer match even before you get here.

there are about a dozen popular condas that fit your criteria right here on this thread already.