Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bangkok and Ayuttaya

Digsy

On my next trip, in May, I am hoping to visit these two places, never actually been to Bangkok and Ayuttaya looks interesting.

All I'm really going for is the touristy stuff, might take a lady with me but touristy stuff is main priority.

Now what I want to know is what is best spend first few days in Bangkok and head to Ayuttaya this way or can I do trips to both from Pattaya?

And if I stay in Bangkok, how much am I looking to pay for a room that does the job but isn't a hole? How much is a taxi from the airport to Bangkok and how much would I be looking to pay to get from Bangkok to Pattaya?

And if I was to start in Bangkok,how much are the barfines for a bar girl and how much would I have to pay on average to have her out most of the day and overnight?

Yeah I'm not heading out until May but is that a train to Ayuttaya that is 15baht?

Yeah I'm not heading out until May but is that a train to Ayuttaya that is 15baht?

on the train. you will be hassled by people wanting to take you to see the sites in a taxi when you get off the train, but its easier to hire a bike & see them your self

P6160592.JPG

P6160594.JPG

P6160596.JPG

P6160597.JPG

P6160598.JPG

P6160600.JPG

P6160602.JPG

P6160603.JPG

P6160609.JPG

P6160614.JPG

• 10 months later...

I some times take the trains. Trains are allways late, by as much as an hour and a half. Causes a lot of confusion, I would think that it would be hard to sort out for a newbe! Bringing a lady to Thailand is like taking sand to the beach! I would find one in BKK that wanted to take a vacation, or even hire a bar girl or freelancer to accompany me. Let her know that you expect her to get you the best prices. Probably save you as much money as you pay her.

There are mini buses from Victory monument 60 Baht one way to Autthaya allways quicker than waiting for an hour late train, although you may have to buy an extra seat for your luggage.

When in Ayutthaya do go to Wat Yai [temple big] that will be the one that you can see the phrang from most of the city. Chao prom market is interesting as it is not a tourist market, but a traditional Thai market. There is a large bhuddist temple and monestary on the Chao Phraya river, The name of the raod escapes me, But it is the one that goes to Bang Pa In. While at the temple , make some merits by lighting candles, and joss sticks, offer some lotus blossoms and have the monk splash some water on you. its good luck and you will gain some points with your Thai girl.

• 2 weeks later...