Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Any ideas on hotels please?

Nick Manchester

Anyone got any nice clean hotels in bangkok they use, near nana or soi cowboi if possible but if not long as its not too much of a walk thats fine and has to be TG friendly.

oh and not too pricey please

Royal Ivory in NANA Soi 4 - http://www.royalivory.com/

I have stayed here for last 4 times (every time i traveled to Bangkok)

> Clean Rooms

> Girl Friendly (even breakfast for 2)

> Friendly Staffs

Few blocks away from Nana Plaza.

3 mins away from Nana BTS station.

Dream hotel is a great choice Soi 15 , if you stay in the deluxe rooms it is in a sepearate building . They never asked for the ladies id on entry . Also as as above Bm mentioned the Phacharasuites is a great option , very quick walk from nana plaza , no joiner fee , they did take the ladies id card , rooms are very clean and are a good design , they have a free tuk tuk service to the sky train station , free internet in the lobby and maybe free wifi. i will stay there again .

Citadines Soi 11 for Nana and Citadines Soi 23 for Cowboy very nice serviced apartments with everything you need.

Edited by hopelessly lost

Citadines Soi 11 for Nana and Citadines Soi 23 for Cowboy very nice serviced apartments with everything you need.

Or Soi 8 for Nana and Soi 16 for SC. wj

whats your idea of pricey

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

Dream hotel is a great choice soi 15 , if you stay in the deluxe rooms it is in a sepearate building . They never asked for the ladies id on entry . Also as as above Bm mentioned the Phacharasuites is a great option , very quick walk from nana plaza , no joiner fee , they did take the ladies id card , rooms are very clean and are a good design , they have a free tuk tuk service to the sky train station , free internet in the lobby and maybe free wifi. i will stay there again .

I Second the Dream a fantastic hotel near everything and GF.

It is a really Funky place Hip I think is the word.

This along with the Dusit and St James are my favourites . The latter Two maybe a bit far out for you and Dusit Gota sneak the Girls in

You might to look at Dynasty Inn ( right next to Nana Plaza bars ) or Dynasty Grande ( just round the corner ).

I have stayed in both. The Inn is cheaper than the Grande by about 1000 baht per night so depends on what you want to pay but Grande is quality.

These have a third hotel in Pattaya so easy for organising your first night etc from Bangkok to Pattaya and they do a minibus service thats cheaper than a taxi if you are moving from one to the other.

I have stayed in all three and would recommend.

Grand Sukhumvit Bangkok managed by Accor - you can get a room from 1.500 THB ++ on with the current 50% promotion.

5 minutes walk to NEP, 2 minutes to Lolitas, 3 minutes to Aviva's, 3 minutes to Nana BTS station and 5 minutes to Beergarden at Soi 7, right in the middle of everything

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

i enjoy the woraburi hotel .. located soi 4 sukhumvit .. easy access to bars .. girl friendly .. nice buffet breakfast .. far enough away from the noise of the night life but close enough to join in .. also provide tuktuk to nana station if req'd .. check website www.bezurk.com .. and put in your information .. i am there mid april for songkran time

smiles

pete mac

I note Royal Ivory also offers early check in and late checkout which is rather handy.

• 4 months later...

ADELPHI GRANDE OR ADELPHI SUITES. I HAVE STAYED AT THESE hotels AND HAD ABSOLUTELY NO ISSUES IN BANGKOK. ADELPHI GRANDE IS FAR FROM NANA PLAZA AND THE SOI COWBOY. IT IS IN WALKING DISTANCE AS I HAD NO PROBLEM IF YOU LOVE WALKING. ADELPHI SUITES IS ON SOI 8 AND NANA PLAZA IS NOT EVEN A FIVE MINUTE WALK. BOTH PLACES ARE GUEST FRIENDLY SO YOU WILL HAVE NO ISSUES AT ALL. THEY REALLY PAMPER THEIR GUESTS AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS hotel TO ANYONE. JUST MAKE SURE YOU GET THE ROOM WITH THE SHOWER. THE SHOWER WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND WHILE ON HOLIDAY.

Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. - Meet Joe Black

Until Then......

www.dancewatchers.com

http://www.devilsdenthailand.com

http://www.lolitapattaya.com/