Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

kamagra gell

One hung low

this is something that i will try on my trip as it seems to be very popular. does this come in a gell tablet form, to be taken with water or is it Liquid already and you just swallow it? just a little cloudy on the form it comes in. thanks guys.

I think its something for premenstrual tension

It comes in a foil sachet. I wouldnt be swallowing it whole like a tablet but, it would take a bit too long to work. Then again if you chewed it up well it'd probably work ok. :LMAO1:

It's a flavoured gel that you suck out of a plastic/foil packet. Sort of like sucking the ketchup out of a packet at McDonalds... same-same

Cheers...

Edited by sydney95b

It is easier to take if you mix it in a glass of water, that is what I did and it worked for me

Got the blue vision side effect but only found out when I went to the washroom after a couple of hours and turned the lights up from dim setting 555

get the varied flavour one week supply to save a few baht

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!

Like said before kinda like sucking a ketchup pouch. Difference being that even though they're "flavored" they still taste like sh** so get juice or something to wash down the nasty medicine taste from your mouth. Available in pretty much every pharmacy it Patts

I forgot to say that for best effect do not use when taking an antacid, I was told that they do not work well together!?!

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!

And maybe start with halve a satchel as you can get flu like symtoms as a side affect......worth mentioning again its aways a great idea to talk to your doctor before taking anything 1. making sure your heart and blood pressure are OK. 2. There are lots of other options out there and if your doctor is anything like mine, he can sit there and talk about them all day, it is their favourite topic and 3. finding what works best for you ....You know it makes sense :GoldenSmile1:

I got some gel when I holidayed with my gf a few months back.

heaps of fun, especially after 20 beers.

I didn't have any side effects,

the missus did though, she couldn't sit for a day or two.......

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Consider apcalis gel instead. Bought mine in the pharmacy near Tims' which is very popular on this board.

Great thing about apcalis- goes up when you need it, but goes back down when you don't. -- had

zero side effects.

Seeking attractive Thai girls with high morals, scruples,and

redeeming social values --- however fuzzy on the morals and redeeming

social values if she's really hot and a nyphomanic."

the best flavour is lemon

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

It can cause headaches as well just the same as the tablets so be careful. The advantage of the gel over tablets is it will work a little quicker and you can swallow it down without a drink. It has the same result as the tablets though and start with half a sachet.

what about price? and best deals? and locations? thanks mongers......i'll be waiting......

I'm promoting these guys, they deliver worldwide, they are slightly expensive, but its the real deal and they are almost legal

http://www.kamagraukworldwide.com/

I'm promoting these guys, they deliver worldwide, they are slightly expensive, but its the real deal and they are almost legal

http://www.kamagraukworldwide.com/

What do you mean by almost legal, I'd imagine a lot of countries are like Ireland where it's illegal to import prescription drugs.

what about price? and best deals? and locations? thanks mongers......i'll be waiting......

Depends where you go. I get mine for 60/70 baht each for 10 or more.

Just a little bit of information about bringing in Kamagra gells back to australia.

I was pulled up at Australian Customs on my way back home last time & was asked if i had anything to declare and i mentioned that i had some kamagra which the Lady officer wanted to see .

After close inspection she asked me with a very wierd smile what i used this for, My answer was to get a harder erection

She asked did i have a problem with this & my answer was not with new ladies but with my wife of 25 years .......... i needed it lol

she said it was legal to bring 2 boxes into the country but no more 100 sachels

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN