Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

any guest house /condo//hotel for 25dec to jan17

gbuck67

hi i rrive on 25 dec to 17 jan im looking for accomdation 2 rooms for these set dates if any1 can help preferablly in central patts soi bhukaow etc that be great cheers

Yes at the moment I have Standard, Deluxe and Superior rooms. Prices are 800,900 and 1000 baht.

Would you like to book you in?

Regards,

Zac

The Management,

Kilkenny Guesthouse,

Pattaya.

[email protected]

http://www.kilkennypattaya.com

Tel: 066 (0)38720973 "

Yeh I know I posted this info before but wanted to pass it along since I missed their email. Went to junk folder.

Jim

hi i rrive on 25 dec to 17 jan im looking for accomdation 2 rooms for these set dates if any1 can help preferablly in central patts soi bhukaow etc that be great cheers

We have 2 rooms available during that period at the prices from 500 to 700B. Please visit www.pattayasuper.com for further information.