IGNORED

Affiliate Marketing

Chief General

I've just signed with ClickBank. I'm pretty clueless with Affiliates, I understand it but I'm a complete newbie.

My question is, is the link, that the vendor has provided me what they want me to use?

I've just posted it to a blog, and the content of it is "Click here" - it's hardly attractive.

Could I, say link this to an image or something created by myself?

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

You can make it an image or banner or whatever you want as long as the link is your affiliate link from the vendor so you still get paid. You might want to look into using pretty link or something like that so you can disguise the affiliate link. yoursite.com/offer looks better than cb180r718057105710.com/fwgwg and is more likely to get clicked.

Please note that we do not allow affiliate links within signatures on the board.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

I'm a little freaked out here, I opened an account at the start of this thread just over a week ago.

Account has show $0.00 everyday until today, it's $108.76 - surely it is not this easy?

Have I earned something or not? Am I due a commission on the 108?

Too good to be true if I've got $108.76.

78539428.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Well, If you did it on one week congrats! Now how did you do it. It usually takes me a month to see a commission on a new site.

Well, If you did it on one week congrats! Now how did you do it. It usually takes me a month to see a commission on a new site.

Are you actually telling me I've made $108?

Fuck my life?

I'm so psyched right now... Did you check the screenshot? I cannot have made that!?

I just looked for the highest paying weight loss info product, and put it on my site - it is unrelated to weight loss, however

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Yep thats what you made. Its a very popular product...one of the highest gravity on Clickbank but if it was on an unrelated site then maybe you just got lucky? However it should still be a good motivator to go make more......imagine if the website was actually related to the product and how much more you could make!

Yeah it was a lucky strike but I have had bits since, same product.

Living in Pattaya off of promoting pdf's = heaven

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats, I got started as an affiliate marketer back in 2006.

I can still remember walking into work having made more while sleeping than I would at a 12 hour shift.

Almost six years as a full timer and it still feels awesome to see sales pop up in your account. I am a product vendor now myself, but I'll never forget those first few affiliate sales.

Keep it up, there's a lot of money to be made here.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, some guys are making millions or at least enough to have a comfortable life by promoting other people's products online.

• 3 years later...

I do pretty well, not well enough to stop working, but I can move to Thailand now... just have to stay up late to be available for part of the work day monday - friday in the usa...

looking forward to it, 10 days now till wheels up, aooooooooooooga!

Archived