Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Xmas Dinner (Recommendations Please)

Any info. on restaurants in Pattaya/Jomtien. for a decent Xmas Dinner this year, not looking for a cheapie but not looking to pay through the nose. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Last year I picked up a tuna sandwich from a 7-11 on my way to Soi 6 (for afters), I got a nice mince pie from the Corner Bar as well.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• 1 month later...

The Boathouse Jomtien? That Swiss Place down the narrow part of Soi Diamond off second Road. I'll be far up country on 25/11 so I reckon it will be the Korea BBQ place.

Why u'd want to do xmas dinner in Pattaya anyhow I dunno.

Going to Casa Pascal

Christmas-Menu-E.jpg

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

Casa Pascal is excellent, used.to go for their champagne brunch, but 1850 + 7% is expensive.

Retired

i went with my wife to cp last christmas day.the food was very good but the main course we got turkey with 1 brussel,1 roast spud 1 carrott etc.so never again,also very little xmas spirit as there was just us and 5 more.i am treating the good lady to the landmark hotel bangkok for 3 days this year,the food there is heaven.sorry about the lines dont know why.

What's the food like in Casa Pascal's? I've never been.

My ratings for Casa Pascal:

Food: very good

Wine: room for improvement

Service: Quite good, language skills are mixed.

But I live in the city with most Michelin starred restaurants per inhibitant, so it is tough benchmark.

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.