IGNORED

translation for this song

XOL123

this is the best translation I've found so far:

`doo Doo Doo` Thai Reggae Live At Koh Samui ``english Subs

Doo doo doo doo ter tam (Look what she did) Tam mai teung tam gab chan dai (How could you do this to me) x2 **rao rak kan chob kan gor laai wan yoo (we`ve been love each other several days) yoo dee dee joo joo ter gor jak pai (everything was fine but you suddenly left me) Tae kao khong krueng chai gor yang yoo dee (Every thing is well,still here) Unblock Usertae cd bob marley glab haai pai (but the Bob Marley's CD went missing) Chan geb ngern sa-som sue took chud (I'd collected money for every album) Tang paen mai paen sa-dud ter gor ao bpai (You took all new even broke one) ja kao khong ngern tong chan gor mai wah (I do not mind with things or money) Tae ya ao seu lai kan-cha kong chan bpai (but not with my hemp screen t-shirt) klab ma terd on dee chan yang ror yoo ( let's get back,I'm waiting) krai ja sauy krai ja roo chang kao pa-rai (don't mind if i am beautiful or deluxed) chan mee jai duang diew ter gor roo (As you know I only got one heart) roo rang roo wah rak ter mod jai (you well know that all my heart is yours) hin kon diew tee chan hai kong mai mee ka (a piece of stone i gave might not worth) prod jong keb wai ter na yah tam lai (keep it please,don't destroy) tea meu chan mee ter ter mee chan (but if we do have each other) sen tang soo fun kong ja mai klai (The way to dream won't be so long)

:Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

It's very easy to find with Google if you key it in Thai, just try this : ดูเธอทำ

One of the translations found follows :

ดู่ ดู๊ ดู ดู เธอ ทำ . .. ทำไมถึงทำกับฉันได้

dòo dóo doo doo ter tam . .. tam-mai tĕung tam gàp chăn dâai

Look, look, look, look at what you'd done. How come you can do that to me?

เรารักกันชอบกัน ก็หลายวันอยู่ อยู่ดีดีจู่ จู่ เธอก็จากไป

rao rák gan chôp gan gôr lăai wan yòo yoo dee dee jòo jòo ter gôr jàak bpai

We loved and fancied each other for many days. We're nicely together, and suddenly you went away.

แต่ข้าวของเครี่องใช้ก๊ยังอยู่ดี แต่ซีดีบ็อบาร์เล่กลับหายไป

dtae kâao kŏng krêuang châi gôr yang yòo dee dtàe see-dee bób maa-ray glàp hăai bpai

But the belongings and tools are still here. Only the Bob Murray's CDs had disappeared.

ฉันเก็บเงินสะสมซี้อทุกชุด ทั้งแผ่นใหม่แผ่นสะดุดเธอก็เอาไป

chan gèp ngern sà-sŏm séu tóok chóot tâng pàen mài paen sà-dòot ter gôr ao bpai

I'd saved and accumulated money to buy each suit. All the new sheets, and torn sheets, you also took.

เอาข้าวของเงินทองฉันจะไม่ว่า แต่อย่าเอาเสื้อลายกัญชาของฉันไป

ao kâao kŏng ngern tong chăn jà mâi wâa dtàe yàa ao sêua laai gan-cha kŏng chăn bpai

Took my belongings, money and gold, I won't scold. But don't take my hemp shirt and go.

กลับมาเถิดคนดีฉันยังรออยู่ ใครจะสวย ใครจะหรู ช่างเค้าปะไร

glàp maa tè kon dee chăn yang ror yòo krai jà sŭay krai jà rŏo châang káo bpà rai

Come back dear, I'm still waiting. Who'll be pretty, who will know? Let them be.

จะมีใจดวงเดียวเธอก็รู้ รู้ทั้งรู้ว่ารักเธอจนหมดใจ

jà mee jai duang dieow ter gôr róo róo táng róo wâa rák ter jon mòt jai

I'll have only one heart and that you also knew. Knew well that I whole heartedly loves you.

หินก้อนเดียวที่ฉันให้คงไม่มีค่า โปรดเธอเก็บไว้เถอะนะอย่าทำลาย

hĭn gôn dieow têe chăn hâi kong mâi mee kâa bpròht ter gèp wái tè ná yàa tam laai

The solitary stone that I gave may be of no merit. Please keep it dear and don't destroy it.

แต่เมื่อฉันมีเธอ เธอมีฉัน เส้นทางสู่ฝันคงจะไม่ไกล

dtàe mêua chăn mee ter ter mee chăn sên taang sòo făn kong jà mâi glai

Only when I have you, and you have me; the path to our dreams would probably not be far.

• 3 weeks later...

Hats off to Tiegen for his lay out of the song although I think it is Bob Marley and not Murray. Reading it like that with the Thai language, pronunciation and the English is very good. I have always wanted to get a translation of my favourite Sek Loso song but haven't so far.

Hats off to Tiegen for his lay out of the song although I think it is Bob Marley and not Murray. Reading it like that with the Thai language, pronunciation and the English is very good. I have always wanted to get a translation of my favourite Sek Loso song but haven't so far.

Indeed, there is a missing consonant in the thai text also, should be บ็อบมาร์เล่. Bob Marley is a well known reggae singer and Bob Murray not.

What's your favorite Sek Loso song btw? Mine are "Som Sarn" and "Jai Sang Ma".

• 4 weeks later...